By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Top 40 - May 3rd 2014

kind of surprised Spiderman took the number one spot, even though it probably meant it did just 10k~ or so.

Around the Network

I'm just gonna keep posting how amazed I am with Minecraft 360.

ps3/x360 TAS was +-20k

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

No Wii U, no Vita...no doubt we won't see either until Mario Kart now.

Good for Titanfall though

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Spiderman takes the top spot, ensuring us that crappy movie tie-ins are here to stay...

Around the Network

Kinect Sports Rivals dropping quickly. Has my thread been redeemed?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

So that game everyone said no one cares about in the multiple threads of it's rocky release, Is the weeks best seller, interesting.

Are we using this one?

Well I'll just post here. With Spider-Man at the top this must be a slow week, also I'm out of the loop here, did the game release on X1 or not? I'd say Child of Light sales are ok for what it is, especially since the majority of sales will be digital. Kinda hard to say but I think the PS4 might have edged out the X1 this week.

Nice to see a new number 1 even if it's only for a week

DerNebel said:
Are we using this one?

Well I'll just post here. With Spider-Man at the top this must be a slow week, also I'm out of the loop here, did the game release on X1 or not? I'd say Child of Light sales are ok for what it is, especially since the majority of sales will be digital. Kinda hard to say but I think the PS4 might have edged out the X1 this week.

It released digitally