By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Magicka 2 coming out on May 26. Ether One will also have a retailer version for sale.

Around the Network

Paycheck + weekend = more games to buy. I'll have one hell of a weekend with this one and the order. In the case of dmc, I sold my old copy after I beat it two years ago. I'm ready to five the game another chance.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Jelly, DmC doesnt release for 5 more days here

ktay95 said:
Jelly, DmC doesnt release for 5 more days here

Welcome to the middle east. Stores don't give a shit about official release dates XD

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Sooooo...The ORder: 1886. Criticisms are on point, but that doesn't stop it from being an engrossing story, with solid, well refined gameplay. Loved it from beginning to end, save the few stealth sections. I still hate stealth in action games.

It IS too short though, and not because of its length, but because of its content. it feels like an act 1 out of a three act story. Hopefully it will become a trilogy so I can enjoy the followups and see how the story really ends. I'm down for The Order 1887 and The Order 1888.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Dishonored coming to PS+ on PS3 in April!

poklane said:

Nice.

gooch_destroyer said:
poklane said:

Nice.

Yep. Very good !  

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Some non-combat gameplay from Toukiden Kiwami

View on YouTube

poklane said:

Sick