By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

PS4 Firmware 2.50 Suspend/Resume Coming March/April

Around the Network

I finished The Last of Us for the first time and damn, the second game I've played that's lived up to the hype. So fucking good.

TheGoldenBoy said:
I finished The Last of Us for the first time and damn, the second game I've played that's lived up to the hype. So fucking good.

Yeah, it's truly an exceptional experience.

mornelithe said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Yeah exactly. The beginning was kind of slow but once I got the combat and the pace started to pick up I really started like the game and the ending had me pretty shocked. I really hope we do see a TLoU 2.

TheGoldenBoy said:
mornelithe said:

Yeah exactly. The beginning was kind of slow but once I got the combat and the pace started to pick up I really started like the game and the ending had me pretty shocked. I really hope we do see a TLoU 2.

If there's a TLOU 2, I hope Ellie and Joel, are not part of it.  They both found a semblance of peace at the end, and I think that game had more heartbreak in it than most.  Not sure I could handle them revisiting or answering the final question, so to speak.  

Someone's got a sig in here that sums up my desire.  An open world TLOU 2, where you can visit cities/settlements/safe zones (and everything in between) throughout the world/country (depending on the size of the map you can travel around).  If they can come up with a new compelling storyline to follow, that'd be awesome...but yeah, I think Ellie and Joel deserve some peace.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:

What was the first game?

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

What was the first game?

Persona 4 Golden. Love that game, it's my favorite of all time.

BraLoD said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

That should have been awesome, it' really a masterpiece.

I also found the beggining (after the intro, the intro was amazing) to be somewhat slow, but as soon as Ellie join you it start to get so intense and it just doesn't stop getting better and better xD

Which was the other game though?

Yeah I felt the beginning was a bit boring for me personally. But once I understood the combat and the pacing started to pick up I really started loving the game.

First game was Persona 4 Golden.

BraLoD said:
mornelithe said:

If there's a TLOU 2, I hope Ellie and Joel, are not part of it.  They both found a semblance of peace at the end, and I think that game had more heartbreak in it than most.  Not sure I could handle them revisiting or answering the final question, so to speak.  

Someone's got a sig in here that sums up my desire.  An open world TLOU 2, where you can visit cities/settlements/safe zones (and everything in between) throughout the world/country (depending on the size of the map you can travel around).  If they can come up with a new compelling storyline to follow, that'd be awesome...but yeah, I think Ellie and Joel deserve some peace.

Ellie still have so much potential.

Joel made a choice in her place, she still have to do it, she knows he lied to her, she will grow up, there will probably be a new firefly leader that will want her, she is the cure, her life won't ever be peaceful anymore if the fireflies still exist as they know the truth.

Ellie is one of,the best characters I've ever saw, and I still think,she has a whole lot of show, IMO there should be another game with her, maybe two, she has potential to be another Lara Croft, turn into a icon to the gaming world.

If they just show she in a teaser in the next E3 to TLOU2 I think I'll probably cry of happiness xD

Ok, that I agree with, she does have a ton of potential, but it context of the story, I can't ask for much more out of her.  Every human has a breaking point, and to keep sending her through the ringer starts to border on a loss of believability, know what I mean?  Not that I don't think Ashley Johnson is capable of doing the part further, but...I don't know, she just seemed so tired already.  Know what I mean?  Sort of like Joel...they'd both gone through everything.

Yes, Joel made a choice in her place, Joel also made the conscious decision to not leave her.  He had the opportunity, and she had to know what she was asking, especially given her knowledge of Joel's past.   I doubt I could blame him for his actions, anymore than I could blame her for being afraid of people leaving her.

Btw, may want to cover some of that up, as it does contain spoilers :D

TheGoldenBoy said:
mjk45 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

What was the first game?

Persona 4 Golden. Love that game, it's my favorite of all time.

I love it as well ,except  I played P4 on the PS2  so I knew what to expect,  but even then Golden relly impressed me , it really is a fine example of what to do  in regards too porting / remaking  a game for another platform, btw what was your experience with persona before P4G.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot