By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Kerotan said:
The order is downloading to my ps4 now. Hyped!

Hope you enjoy it

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

I saw your thread got locked. I guess they are right about there being too many The Order threads, but they should have started closing them earlier really. Strange to start now

celador said:
Kerotan said:

I saw your thread got locked. I guess they are right about there being too many The Order threads, but they should have started closing them earlier really. Strange to start now

And mine had zero posts from haters.  They should have let it go. We'll make a new one to give our impressions from the game 

Kerotan said:

My download is already finished, so now I can watch a small black box on my UI counting down.

1 day, 9 hours and 40 minutes to go...

Burek said:
Kerotan said:

My download is already finished, so now I can watch a small black box on my UI counting down.

1 day, 9 hours and 40 minutes to go...

If that was a game it would get less hate than the order. 

Around the Network

Only 26 days left for battlefield hardline. Can't wait. All my old bf buddies are taking are taking a break from destiny and getting this.

Kerotan said:
Only 26 days left for battlefield hardline. Can't wait. All my old bf buddies are taking are taking a break from destiny and getting this.

10 months until Persona 5. :-/

BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:

10 months until Persona 5. :-/

There is not even a release date yet

Exactly!

The Order looking like ending up in the mid-60s

How long until Sony are called arrogant and there is a load of concern posting about first party studios?

celador said:
The Order looking like ending up in the mid-60s

How long until Sony are called arrogant and there is a load of concern posting about first party studios?

Ready At Dawn are not a first-party studio yet.

What is funny though is that The Order: 1886 got criticised for the same things that were even more prevalent in the acclaimed Heavy Rain. I didn't like Heavy Rain, but I'll still buy the The Order: 1886 because I can't believe that a developer of their calibur can mess up so bad.

Also, I really can't have faith in critics considering they have been wrong so many times last year.