By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
deskpro2k3 said:
celador said:
Hopefully this one can be a bit more active. If you need ideas just copy JayWood and the Xbox Nation thread with poll tournaments, they seem to get people over there talking

pfft, copy? we talk about gaemz, and nothing but gaemz. For the gaemerz

But Playstation has no games, something else will have to suffice

Around the Network
vivster said:
bananaking21 said:
GOOCH?? ohh come on!!! i am the rightful king of this nation and you know it!!!

C'mon. You can't even keep your signature up to date, how would you manage  such a big thread? :P

my bet with Joe? we agreed to settle that after shipments and any adjustments happen. so were waiting to for adjustments to happen, well, if they ever happen!

Tagged for epic fun

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

WTF HAPPENED??????!!!!!!! I just went to sleep and when i wake up BOOOOM world collapsed!

bananaking21 said:

I was lead to believe that this was discussed...but now I'm thinking that gooch hacked pezus' account, got the permaban and then made it look like he was the rightful heir.

Down with gooch I say! :)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
bananaking21 said:

I was lead to believe that this was discussed...but now I'm thinking that gooch hacked pezus' account, got the permaban and then made it look like he was the rightful heir.

apperantly it was discussed without me giving any input on it. i was quite busy the past few days. 

people need a good king, and there is nothing better in this world than a banana. 

bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:

apperantly it was discussed without me giving any input on it. i was quite busy the past few days. 

people need a good king, and there is nothing better in this world than a banana. 

Well, I agree with that but clearly your buddies didn't think the same way. Blame them for electing gooch in secret. I would.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
bananaking21 said:

Dont worry no one ever truly wins the game of thrones. your time will come. 

Conegamer said:
bananaking21 said:

Well, I agree with that but clearly your buddies didn't think the same way. Blame them for electing gooch in secret. I would.

i will have my vengeance. one way or the other. 

Can anyone say why the previous thread was actually locked?

Technical reason, or just because Pezus left?