By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
gooch_destroyer said:
bananaking21 said:
GOOCH?? ohh come on!!! i am the rightful king of this nation and you know it!!!

well, you can be VP

i promised pezus one day he will be taken down, and look what happened, you are next.  

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

i promised pezus one day he will be taken down, and look what happened, you are next.  

Oh you!

bananaking21 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
bananaking21 said:

well, you can be VP

Thread hasnt even been up for 24 hours and threats for the next king has already taken place O.O

Better watch your back gooch, BK doesnt play around ;P

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
bananaking21 said:

well, you can be VP

Thread hasnt even been up for 24 hours and threats for the next king has already taken place O.O

Better watch your back gooch, BK doesnt play around ;P

well i personally would feel offended if i didnt recieve any threats if i became king. 

bananaking21 said:

well i personally would feel offended if i didnt recieve any threats if i became king. 

Well good thing that you will never be king ;P

Rule in life, never trust a banana

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:

Well good thing that you will never be king ;P

Rule in life, never trust a banana

we'll see

well its only logical to not trust anything that looks like the male orgasm of love. 

yay, that other thread was way too long, i want to be a part of this one!

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Sony says indie games are the "heartbeat" of gaming

Promoting creativity and new ideas "the most important thing in this industry", says Sony executive.

Sony VP of developer and publisher relations Adam Boyes has described indie games as "the heartbeat" of the game industry.

Speaking in a recent interview with CVG, Boyes explained that promoting creativity and new ideas was "the most important thing in this industry" to him.

Speaking on the level of involvement PlayStation has with the indie game community, Boyes said:

"...We're very involved, I think. We care very deeply about it. We live it, and breathe it, and bleed it... when we're with these people, these are our friends. These are people we respect, these are people we have dinners with and... I don't know, it's a lovefest."

He described the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita's current indie presence as "infinitely better" than that of the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable respectively.

Boyes spoke about the importance of transparency and honesty in fostering relationships with indie developers in a recent interview with GameSpot. Last week, Sony confirmed a list of indie games for the PlayStation 4.

Rychussnik said:
yay, that other thread was way too long, i want to be a part of this one!

New Sony trademarks discovered before E3 include "Guns Up!"

The names of two more projects Sony may be revealing next month have surfaced.

Potentially spoiling some announcements that Sony has in store for this year's E3, two of the company's recent trademark filings have been discovered: one for "Guns Up!" and the other for "Everything's Game."

The Guns Up trademark (discovered by NeoGAF) was filed for on April 29 by Sony Computer Entertainment America. As is often the case with uncovered trademark filings, details are scant; the application identifies it as being for "Computer game software; Downloadable computer game software via a global computer network and wireless devices; Video game software."

The Everything's Game trademark was also filed for on April 29, but this one lists Sony Online Entertainment, Sony's MMO-focused developer/publisher, as its owner. This one doesn't look to be intended for use as the name of a game, as the application states that it covers "Entertainment services, namely, providing online multiplayer computer games for others via the Internet."

A number of Sony trademarks have been filed for recently, including those for BloodborneKill Strain, and Entwined. In both those cases and these latest ones, we can't be sure that projects under any of these names are actually in development or, if they are, whether they'll be announced at E3.

Sony has yet to announce a date for its E3 press conference. With E3 itself kicking off on June 10, if Sony holds true to the schedule it's used in the past, we'll likely be seeing it make its major announcements the day prior, on Monday, June 9.