By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
celador said:
Still no update about China.

I guess Sony are doing everything they can to not have region locking on the consoles, but the Chinese government isn't playing along.

Isn't there some big shopping day in February in China? Chinese New Year perhaps. Sony should get the consoles out by then, otherwise they may miss out on quite a few sales

Sony has a bit over 3 weeks until Chinese New years hit. I really hope that Sony wins out and releases the PS4 region-free. If not, Sony might as well just forget about China considering the Chinese's reception towards the X1's region locking and verification codes.

Around the Network

So much for Dying light won't be released outside the states until February 27th. Stores in here don't give a damn about official release dates :P

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:

So much for Dying light won't be released outside the states until February 27th. Stores in here don't give a damn about official release dates :P

The box on your picture is an American box. I guess your country is importing that gane from the US, because PAL boxes are unavailable for another month.

Yafea said:

Did you end up getting it or did you just take the pic?

Burek said:
Yafea said:

The box on your picture is an American box. I guess your country is importing that gane from the US, because PAL boxes are unavailable for another month.

Stores in here import both of American and European version of every video game, although the official version for middle east is the PAL one. It's due to how cheap NTSC price comparing to the PAL price. 

Around the Network
celador said:
Yafea said:

Did you end up getting it or did you just take the pic?

Just took a photo. I'll get my paycheck tomorrow. I'm broke right now :P 

More MP support for Killzone SF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJXXJQP3iF0

Roronaa_chan said:
More MP support for Killzone SF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJXXJQP3iF0

i wonder if that game is still alive online. but honestly, the support it got was amazing. 

Mortal Kombat X: Reptile reveal (I'm not even gonna try to embed it): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmfm6JzuoZQ