By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Ninsect said:
eFKac said:
Ninsect said:
Can you pre-order LBP3 on PSN yet, guys??

European? I don't think so.

What about US?

Yes, it's available there.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
celador said:
I think they announced the games early because people were complaining about the November line up, so much so they took the video down. Not really sure what people were expecting in the first year really

Maybe they were expecting Driveclub....

Of course, it is a shame that DC has had trouble, but these complaints go back months before that game was set to release

celador said:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/04/playstation-plus-november-content-update-little-something-extra/

Beyond that, in December we’re adding Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition and Secret Ponchos to PS4′s IGC line up. Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is the first AAA Blu-ray title to join the Instant Game Collection for PS4, and we think you’re going to love it. Then in January, we’re adding inFAMOUS First Light and The Swapper for PS4. We will still add DRIVECLUB to the PS Plus line up when it becomes available.

So, to recap:

December

• Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • Secret Ponchos
  • More TBC

January

• inFAMOUS: First Light
  • The Swapper
  • More TBC

so, i wont buy infamous first light, ill just wait for it for january. perfect. injustic is meh. 

celador said:
I think they announced the games early because people were complaining about the November line up, so much so they took the video down. Not really sure what people were expecting in the first year really

PS4 line up this year was very good imo, a lot of great and/or acclaimed games, indie though so shit.

I have to say that PS3's line up got pretty bad halfway through the year. Start of 2014 was great, then we've got either old or meh (at least imo) games, only one AAA monthly, now not even one. I mean something is wrong when we got Arkham City over 1 year ago and now get Asylum lol was rather expecting Origins.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

@Pezus

I know it's possible but there is often a bug for me when it doesn't log in for the second account when my main one is logged :-/

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
Burek said:
Ninsect said:
eFKac said:
Ninsect said:
Can you pre-order LBP3 on PSN yet, guys??

European? I don't think so.

What about US?

Yes, it's available there.

Sweet, I think I'll pre-order soon. No delay there either!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

eFKac said:
celador said:

PS4 line up this year was very good imo, a lot of great and/or acclaimed games, indie though so shit.

I have to say that PS3's line up got pretty bad halfway through the year. Start of 2014 was great, then we've got either old or meh (at least imo) games, only one AAA monthly, now not even one. I mean something is wrong when we got Arkham City over 1 year ago and now get Asylum lol was rather expecting Origins.

I agree.  While PS4 has been getting more criticism than it deserves, the opposite is true of the PS3 selection.  Vita has been decent as well though

David Scammell
@VG_Dave

PS4 GTA 5 uses DualShock 4 speaker for phone calls & police radio, lightbar flashes red & blue during pursuits, touchpad to change weapon

https://mobile.twitter.com/VG_Dave/status/529692327288528896

celador said:
David Scammell
@VG_Dave

PS4 GTA 5 uses DualShock 4 speaker for phone calls & police radio, lightbar flashes red & blue during pursuits, touchpad to change weapon

Oh nice! Finally someone uses the lightbar properly.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

celador said:
David Scammell
@VG_Dave

Nice, I really liked how Thief used the touchpad for inventory. More games should use it for menu's. Speaker sounds are small but always cool

Greatness Awaits!