By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

New update for shadow of mordor. It's the photo mode.

picture sharing

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network

Just tried the McLaren 12C from the pre order bonus, the only car I didn't have access to. It handles like a dream...crazy fucking fast, huge amount of traction, only a bit of understeer. Fantastic car!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

cannonballZ said:
Yep, it was pretty much only the first chapter of the Evit Within that was a pain in the ass. I am really liking the game now. There are traps everywhere, as well as zombies/infected? Stealth movement is key to survival.

Now the game feels challenging in all the right ways. Great atmosphere, really creepy feel to it. You can hear the infected making noises way before you see them, it makes the game even creepier.

That's good to hear.  The gaf thread I was looking at earlier made it sound like the game had a fair amount of challenge and interesting elements to it.

eFKac said:
Just tried the McLaren 12C from the pre order bonus, the only car I didn't have access to. It handles like a dream...crazy fucking fast, huge amount of traction, only a bit of understeer. Fantastic car!

Odd, I didn't pre-order and have it unlocked anyway. I bought the retail version. I finished the campaign with the Koenigsegg Agera R, I didn't have the McLaren unlocked yet then. I'll give the McLaren P1 a try tonight, curious to see what KERS and DRS do.

SvennoJ said:
eFKac said:

Odd, I didn't pre-order and have it unlocked anyway. I bought the retail version. I finished the campaign with the Koenigsegg Agera R, I didn't have the McLaren unlocked yet then. I'll give the McLaren P1 a try tonight, curious to see what KERS and DRS do.

Did you have high enough level?

Digital pre order was basically instant access to 3 super cars - SLS, some Ruf and McLaren with custom exclusive paint, pretty awesome btw especially the Mercedes.

Normal versions of those 3 cars are available to everyone. 

Thing is, there were problems downloading those cars, Sony worked it out only today, and I'm lvl 31 so only car I haven't unlocked through playing is the 12C.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:

Digital pre order was basically instant access to 3 super cars - SLS, some Ruf and McLaren with custom exclusive paint, pretty awesome btw especially the Mercedes.

Thing is, there were problems downloading those cars, Sony worked it out only today, and I'm lvl 31 so only car I haven't unlocked through playing is the 12C.

Ah,I'm lvl 43 with club lvl 17, so it's all unlocked the normal way. The max speed statistic seems wrong btw. I was playing around with a Ferrari, last one in the super series, and got easily passed by a bac mono while going at the speed limit. Those Bac Mono's and Arial Atoms are hard to catch in single races, they routinely seem to escape the pack early on and take a big lead. (single player)

SvennoJ said:
eFKac said:

Ah,I'm lvl 43 with club lvl 17, so it's all unlocked the normal way. The max speed statistic seems wrong btw. I was playing around with a Ferrari, last one in the super series, and got easily passed by a bac mono while going at the speed limit. Those Bac Mono's and Arial Atoms are hard to catch in single races, they routinely seem to escape the pack early on and take a big lead. (single player)

Yeah it does feel that way, even on lower tiers. Audi A1 has the best stats theoretically, Golf is easily faster. 

Greatness Awaits!

the-pi-guy said:
20$ PSN card for US.
What should I get for the Vita?

Minecraft?

eFKac said:
SvennoJ said:

Yeah it does feel that way, even on lower tiers. Audi A1 has the best stats theoretically, Golf is easily faster. 

I tried the McLaren P1, not the fastest on the race track, but fastest for me on the first point to point Norway track. On the race track with wide curves you can sacrifice handling for acceleration and top speed, but on that point to point track every bit of handling counts. Slight touch to the wall, by a bump from the AI or starting to drift loses you too much speed.

I thought I wasn't doing to bad after beating the Legend trophy. Turns out the AI is only at around amateur level for that hyper championship. In the championship you easily win the first Norway track when you get the 2:42 time requirement. On semi-pro I was doing 2:37 in the McLaren P1 while the AI won with 2:32 in the Gumpert Apollo. I haven't managed to beat my McLaren time yet in the Gumpert Apollo, keep getting knocked into the walls grr. Challenging game.

The Hennessy Venom GT is fastest on the straight, I got that up to 371 km/u before having to brake. The Gumpert Apollo maxes out at 332 km/u. The Venom is hard to handle on the rest of that track though, I can't keep up the speed in the second part. I still have one star left to get from the Venom GT hot lap, must practice more with that one.

Btw the challenges while driving started working briefly, For a couple of races random average speed, drift and cornering challenges popped in for some extra fame, then it stopped working again. Create challenge option was still greyed out. It's slowly getting better.

This was just retweeted by Shinobi: