By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

I'm still not sure how i feel about Deep Down, but i have to say that its lighting and particle engines are pretty damn impressive. There are other things that look kinda dodgy, but those two specifically are something else.

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
I'm still not sure how i feel about Deep Down, but i have to say that its lighting and particle engines are pretty damn impressive. There are other things that look kinda dodgy, but those two specifically are something else.

Well it is F2P. So we can at least try it and see how it plays. 

Burek said:

I bought Tomb Raider, TLOU:R and Metro, and will surely buy GTA V, Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row. Payday 2 is actually the only one I will skip.

It's just that those games are so damn fun, and worth double dipping...

I'm up to 359 hours in Payday 2 lol, having 2-3 other friends who actively play it really helps though.  

mornelithe said:
Burek said:

I bought Tomb Raider, TLOU:R and Metro, and will surely buy GTA V, Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row. Payday 2 is actually the only one I will skip.

I'm up to 359 hours in Payday 2 lol, having 2-3 other friends who actively play it really helps though.  

I don't even have 2-3 friends in total, so that might be the reason I'm skipping it

after looking at this 3rd gif again after i posted it i thought i had accidentally posted a real life gif, but then seen the driveclub symbol is still there

Around the Network

My anticipation is rising for DriveClub, only a month now. Can't wait! (a month of fucking exams )

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Raziel123 is permabanned. R.I.P

Burek said:
Slade6alpha said:
I can definitely see how hypocritical I was when it came to The Last of Us Remaster. When it first was announced, I just saw it as a quick cash grab. Later it was reduced to $50 and I still bashed it. But then I realized that I'm buying (future)/bought: Tomb Raider, Rayman Legends, MCC, Sleeping Dogs, GTA 5, Saints Row, and probably one other remaster I'm forgetting, so I don't have much room to bash the Last of Us.

Will be buying TLoU:R today on Amazon a long with Tales of Xillia 2, and of course First Light! I'm starting to see that they're actually not that bad and are obviously 100% optional and allow devs to make some extra money to help fund newer games!

Don't worry about it. At least they are decent enough to remaster really good games.

Except The Last of us R completely destroy Tomb Raider in every fucking way. I played TR after playing the last of us, and you can clearly see who's the master and who's the dog.

Those Driveclub gifs 0.o

At this point, The Last Guardian will never release! I mean, what happens if it gets critically panned when it releases, like Duke Nukem?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!