By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Teeqoz said:
Raziel123 is permabanned. R.I.P

Wow why, what happened?

Photo mode in First Light is awesome, my first time with Sony's Photo mode and really enjoying it. Have 4 screenshots, will post in the dedicated thread.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Why am i on this thread

eFKac said:
Teeqoz said:

Wow why, what happened?

Photo mode in First Light is awesome, my first time with Sony's Photo mode and really enjoying it. Have 4 screenshots, will post in the dedicated thread.

Apparently he was Porcupeth's alt (Who is Porcupeth?). How could he have had an alt account for 7 years without anyone noticing?

Teeqoz said:
eFKac said:
Teeqoz said:

Wow why, what happened?

Apparently he was Porcupeth's alt (Who is Porcupeth?). How could he have had an alt account for 7 years without anyone noticing?

Yeah checked him out earlier. That's some backwards shit. I guess Porcupeth was his alt for some reason and only now they found out, and since Porcupeth is permed, they permed him as well. Shame.

Greatness Awaits!

Teeqoz said:
eFKac said:
Teeqoz said:

Wow why, what happened?

Surprised that he lasted for so long before the mods found out.

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Teeqoz said:

Yeah checked him out earlier. That's some backwards shit. I guess Porcupeth was his alt for some reason and only now they found out, and since Porcupeth is permed, they permed him as well. Shame.

That seems very strange. He got perma'd for having 1 alt? Heck, spurgeonryan has admitted to having 10 alts. This is a very strange ban.

Teeqoz said:
eFKac said:
Teeqoz said:

That seems very strange. He got perma'd for having 1 alt? Heck, spurgeonryan has admitted to having 10 alts. This is a very strange ban.

The important part I think is that he got permabanned as an alt, not only because he had an alt, that's a different situation.

But truth ne told there are examples when such an occurence didn't result in an immediate permaban, like Dr. Grass or Selnor.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Teeqoz said:

The important part I think is that he got permabanned as an alt, not only because he had an alt, that's a different situation.

But truth ne told there are examples when such an occurence didn't result in an immediate permaban, like Dr. Grass or Selnor.

But how the F**k can Raziel be Porcupeths alt when Porcupeth registered in 2014 while Raziel registered in 2007? Apparently the alt account registered 7 years before the main account. Timetravel?

Teeqoz said:
eFKac said:
Teeqoz said:

But how the F**k can Raziel be Porcupeths alt when Porcupeth registered in 2014 while Raziel registered in 2007? Apparently the alt account registered 7 years before the main account. Timetravel?

Haha that's why I said that's some backwards shit in my first post the only explanation I can see is that, Raziel123 was his main level headed account, while he was making some alts along the way for trolling purposes, like the Porcupeth one cause he wanted to have his main one reserved and safe from a ban. Or maybe he registered in 07 as Raziel, wasn't active, but came back to vgc in 2014, made a new account, got banned, so revived his old one. But it's both confusing and long shots  

All I know is that the ban explanation is incorrect, but gives you the idea that those accounts were one person without going into complex details. I would like to hear the true story behind the scenes though it's interesting how did they come to the conclusion that it's an alt so long after Porcupeth, and didn't even know Porcupeth was an alt. What changed, why now?

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Teeqoz said:
eFKac said:

Haha that's why I said that's some backwards shit in my first post the only explanation I can see is that, Raziel123 was his main level headed account, while he was making some alts along the way for trolling purposes, like the Porcupeth one cause he wanted to have his main one reserved and safe from a ban. Or maybe he registered in 07 as Raziel, wasn't active, but came back to vgc in 2014, made a new account, got banned, so revived his old one. But it's both confusing and long shots  

All I know is that the ban explanation is incorrect, but gives you the idea that those accounts were one person without going into complex details. I would like to hear the true story behind the scenes though it's interesting how did they come to the conclusion that it's an alt so long after Porcupeth, and didn't even know Porcupeth was an alt. What changed, why now?

But the ban itself seems unneccesary, why disn't they just tell him to stop with other alts and if he didn't then they could perma him.

Anyways, I won't be discussing this here more, I'll bring it to the thread were such inquiries are supposed to go.

BTW, I think my time-travel explanation is much more likely