By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
bananaking21 said:
so DriveClub in Octobor, LBP3 in November, The Order in February and Bloodborne in april at the latest. and people are complaining about sony having exclusives. 4 AAA games within 6 months.

Also Tearawy: Unfolded, I'm guessing early next year.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
so DriveClub in Octobor, LBP3 in November, The Order in February and Bloodborne in april at the latest. and people are complaining about sony having exclusives. 4 AAA games within 6 months.

Bloodborne should out by February as well since it's releasing within 6 months. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bananaking21 said:

Yeah it's like they make an exact cut off at the end of the year and decide that everything after Dec. 31st doesn't count. Sony is actually doing a very good job at supporting the PS4, sure another big game this holiday would have been great, but it just couldn't be helped that SSM' game was cancelled (I'm just assuming that it might have come holiday 2014 otherwise) and that The Order had to be delayed.

2015 is definitely looking great already and there might be more coming, like GG' new IP for example.

Anyone picking up Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare next week?

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

until dawn gamplay, looks like heavy rain, probably all your choices mather in this game and if you fucked up someone get dead for ever in the game :P

Those are some stiff animations, definitely gotta work on those some more. Not much of an Heavy Rain fan, but that found its fanbase, so I don't see why this can't assuming writing and acting are good.

Around the Network

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-11-diablo-3-download-install-sizes-are-much-higher-on-ps4

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil will be a 16gb download instead of 60gb as reported, you will be able to choose to download it with just one language option

Fusioncode said:
bananaking21 said:

Bloodborne should out by February as well since it's releasing within 6 months. 

ohh i mixed up my math. feb with the order? hmm doubt it, could it be? i am still believing that march leak. seems more reasonable. 

celador said:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-11-diablo-3-download-install-sizes-are-much-higher-on-ps4

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil will be a 16gb download instead of 60gb as reported, you will be able to choose to download it with just one language option

Holy shit, so it's actually 40 gigs worth of different languages? That's crazy.

As for your previous question, no. Not buying online only games. But it looks fun.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

celador said:

First; i love diablo 3 on PC. Second I Will never ever play online on this game on console. Its 100 % cheat online people saying other dont understand that Every item is hacked. Online console if for cheaters.

still I buy this game for offline couchplay with friends while drinking beer!

krippaz said:
celador said:

First; i love diablo 3 on PC. Second I Will never ever play online on this game on console. Its 100 % cheat online people saying other dont understand that Every item is hacked. Online console if for cheaters.

still I buy this game for offline couchplay with friends while drinking beer!

I would assume it was easier to hack on PC.  Is that not the case?