By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
Zekkyou said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Ninsect said:

First time through or? :O

Yea, first time playing it. NEver had a PS3.

Enjoy :D

Wish i could play TLOU for the first time again *single tear runs down face*

There's always ND's next game

Yeah, but Uncharted 4 is most likely a November 2015, and the next main meal (hopefully) The Last of Us 2, I think at best is a holiday 2016 title, quite possibly even further...over 2 fucking years man ;_;

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

gooch_destroyer said:

Hype is looking good

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

That's why I hate discussing sales on reddit, someone the r/PS4 subreddit started a thread about TLOU:R sales in the UK last week and when someone asked how much the game has sold, what was the answer? That stupid 1.5 million number, geez. And I of course get downvoted for telling them that that number is complete bogus. -.-

Anyway 8:30 hours to go, get hyped.

DerNebel said:
That's why I hate discussing sales on reddit, someone the r/PS4 subreddit started a thread about TLOU:R sales in the UK last week and when someone asked how much the game has sold, what was the answer? That stupid 1.5 million number, geez. And I of course get downvoted for telling them that that number is complete bogus. -.-

even though the charts here are mostly wrong and need a lot of adjustments, it still gives a better idea about how sales are and industry trends. i think it was BenV who said it but this site really does understand sales a lot better than most forums. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

even though the charts here are mostly wrong and need a lot of adjustments, it still gives a better idea about how sales are and industry trends. i think it was BenV who said it but this site really does understand sales a lot better than most forums. 

Yeah, 95% of the users here understand that 1.5 million first day for a Remaster is completely irrational but on other forums it's like "I read it must be true" with those things. Lol

Finally played Left Behind

Come on ND, best game ever wasn't enough, you had to make the best DLC ever too?

GC 2014 Loading ............. ........... ............ ........... ...........

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

jacks81x said:
Aldro said:
;_; UC4 why u no gonna be at gamescom most likely..

Because they just showed it TWO months ago.  UC4 is most likely a Holiday 2015 title.  It's way too early to show gameplay.  I bet gameplay won't be shown until E3 2015, much like UC2 and UC3 gameplay were first shown at E3.  

Tomb Raider exlusive to X1... (Although not sure if it comes to PC.. so who knows)

But that just makes me mad. Naughty Dog got this but fucking show UC4 gameplay and ruin TR XD

Like I said on the TR tumblr page, Tomb Raider is going to get absolutely recked next year by Uncharted. I so look forward to the sales comparisons.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com