By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=124793219&postcount=1

Around the Network
celador said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=124793219&postcount=1

Photomode is effectively a pause button so I wonder if they will do it

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

The Order 1886 needs to have a photo mode with those graphics.

bananaking21 said:

I'm sure it'll have one, if I had to guess then I'd say that Sony is going to implement a photo mode in almost all their future games. It was a great success in Infamous and TLOU:R and will probably be one in Driveclub as well, it makes way too much sense in combination with the PS4s share features and takes, I assume, way too little effort to implement, to not put it in most Sony games.

DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:

I'm sure it'll have one, if I had to guess then I'd say that Sony is going to implement a photo mode in almost all their future games. It was a great success in Infamous and TLOU:R and will probably be one in Driveclub as well, it makes way too much sense in combination with the PS4s share features and takes, I assume, way too little effort to implement, to not put it in most Sony games.

id love a photomod in farcry4 too. 

Sony should impliment it in most of their games, i would love to see it in LBP3 as well, i wonder if that would work (it would give the game an interesting perspective).

i agree, its a perfect fit for PS4's sharing features and such. this gen has a really strong social aspect to it. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:

id love a photomod in farcry4 too. 

Sony should impliment it in most of their games, i would love to see it in LBP3 as well, i wonder if that would work (it would give the game an interesting perspective).

i agree, its a perfect fit for PS4's sharing features and such. this gen has a really strong social aspect to it. 

the tool is already there. they only need to implement.

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

FATALITY said:

did bungie ever say anytihng about a photo mode?

I don't think it would work in Destiny because of its online integration
can't pause because of other people..

In other news, I can view Sonys conference live tomorrow afterwards, yeah :)

bananaking21 said:
FATALITY said:

did bungie ever say anytihng about a photo mode?

nope. and probably wont :(

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)