By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Bump

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Bump

idk why but this made me laugh haha

#1 Amb-ass-ador

poklane said:

Sony’s Bloodborne Producer Would Like to Release Another Ambitious Game in 2016

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio Producer Teruyuki Toriyama was deeply involved in Bloodborne, and in Soul Sacrifice before. Yet, he’s not going to rest on his laurels, as he epxlained on the Japanese website 4Gamer.

Toriyama-san remonisced about his work on Bloodborne, and mentioned that he’ll do it best to deliver another ambitious game in 2016, thanking readers for their future support of the team at Japan Studio.

While he did not mention what title he’s talking about, it’ll definitely be interesting to see if Sony’s Japan Studio will manage to top Bloodborne‘s success.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/12/28/sonys-bloodborne-producer-would-like-to-release-another-ambitious-game-in-2016/

after bloodborne i cant wait to see what this game is. since From Software is the main developer on bloodborne, i can see this guy taking more than one game at a time. meaning this could be an AAA game thats been in development for a while. 

BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Bump

How low have we got...
The OP of a nation thread shamelessly bumping it...

Damn Googh!

haha! 

Around the Network

so i was playing bloodborne online. some PvP. and holy shit, some characters have some seriously weird shit going on. some weird abilities and items. how the hell did they get all that?

Someone remade the recent Uncharted 4 trailer (the 30 seconds one) in LBP3:

Original:

bananaking21 said:
so i was playing bloodborne online. some PvP. and holy shit, some characters have some seriously weird shit going on. some weird abilities and items. how the hell did they get all that?

There's all kinds of hidden weapons or tools that can only be found through some npcs, factions (whatever they are called) and some stuff is just laying around in obscure places. 

Just finished Journey. The most beautiful game I have ever played, hands down.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I changed the title!