By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
SnakeDrake said:
Kill the first boss then you can met her.

This threads alive because we didn't know you'd be this pitiful.

we will see once uncharted comes out. ill beast on all your asses. 

Around the Network

just get to the first boss you pleb and its not in the sewer

SnakeDrake said:

This threads alive because we didn't know you'd be this pitiful.

Damn, more brutal than the game

so if i use my "Hunters Mark" in bloodborne, it means i lose all my echos, but is it a respawn point from there on out? how does it work? if its a respawn point that i can use all the time and doesnt have a limit it sounds worth it!

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:

For you I'll get GT6 and try it out. And at this point I'm surprised you expected anything from googh.

Someone has to fight against Googh's Evil Reign, afterall.

And nice

Losers. 

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Bananaman
How are you liking the game?

honestly, its amazing. its pretty great, but super. fucking. hard.  im getting better, i wonder if i will ever manage to finish the game. i am still in the first fucking level. 

its no The Witcher 3. buts its great. very unique compared to other games. there is A LOT to figure out though, i am still getting to understand it. 

the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:

honestly, its amazing. its pretty great, but super. fucking. hard.  im getting better, i wonder if i will ever manage to finish the game. i am still in the first fucking level. 

its no The Witcher 3. buts its great. very unique compared to other games. there is A LOT to figure out though, i am still getting to understand it. 

Terrific!  

I still haven't finished.  But once you get the hang of it, the game gets quite a bit easier.  Once you've leveled up a bit, and figured out the controls, I mean.  

It never becomes easy, but it does become manageable I think.  Dodging is pretty great.  You can dodge in specific directions with the stick.  

There's a guy on GAF that played for like 13 hours or something and never figured that out.  

seriously? i thought that was pretty obvious? i usually dodge backwards though. 

im grinding a lot. i reached the first boss, had my ass kicked. but im grinding to level up now. still getting the hang of things, but i am certainly getting better at the game

the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:

seriously? i thought that was pretty obvious? i usually dodge backwards though. 

im grinding a lot. i reached the first boss, had my ass kicked. but im grinding to level up now. still getting the hang of things, but i am certainly getting better at the game

14 hours I guess.  
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1112222

Woot! Woot!  Some of the bosses, it's usually easier to dodge towards them I think.  Not till like the 4th boss or something, I think.    

i wish camera's were better with bigger enemies. sometimes they suck. 

btw, what does fortifying your sword do btw?

bananaking21 said:
the-pi-guy said:

14 hours I guess.  
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1112222

Woot! Woot!  Some of the bosses, it's usually easier to dodge towards them I think.  Not till like the 4th boss or something, I think.    

i wish camera's were better with bigger enemies. sometimes they suck. 

btw, what does fortifying your sword do btw?

It increases the weapon's damage stat. It's faster and cheaper than leveling up your strength/skill, espacially at the beginning of the game when you need to focus more on your health and stamina. Blood Gem Fortification also lets you attach blood gems or remove them as often as you want without any additional cost. 

The game becomes more manageable once you get used to it. You just need to learn the pattern of the new enemies/bosses you encounter and you do that by being very very cautious the first time you fight them.

.- -... -.-. -..

i beat the first boss!! FUCK YES!!

okay, this game is pretty amazing. i wonder if i can finish it, its pretty fucking hard.

so, i beat the first boss, and i have no idea where to go. where is the second level? is it on the brigde? because i havent finished downloading the full game yet. maybe i cant proceed to it until i download it fully? or is it just not there at the bridge?