By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Rargh! my Brother is holding my PS3 hostage, and I can't carry on my gaming passions without it!

I can't play Arkham Knight until I play through Arkham Asylum and Arkham City!
I can't play Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin until I play through Dark Souls!
I can't play Fallout 4 until I beat Fallout 3 and (maybe) New Vegas!
I can't play South Park The Fractured But Whole until I play The Stick of Truth!
I can't play Rock Band 4 until I..okay, I just want to play Rock Band 3 to prepare.

all these PS3 games I gotta get through before I move onto Ps4 games! I have my PS4, but I don't want to play them out of order!

Maybe I'll just play my WiiU for now. Can't wait for Mario Maker and....uh...Zelda?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:
By the time we get Batman's FW The Phantom Pain Game if the year Edition will probably be out anyway.

Fixed. 

Hmm ..

2013 - The Last of Us 
2016 - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
201? - The Last of Us 2

Seems like Bruce Straley & Neil Druckmann are sitting preeeetty heavy on those director's chairs over at Naughty Dog. Naughty Dog might lose some talented folks, if they don't get an opportunity to direct.

LordLichtenstein said:

Hmm ..

2013 - The Last of Us 
201? - The Last of Us 2

Seems like Bruce Straley & Neil Druckmann are sitting preeeetty heavy on those director's chairs over at Naughty Dog. Naughty Dog might lose some talented folks, if they don't get an opportunity to direct.

i hope they promote new people to direct a new IP after UC4 is done. i mean, i would love to see nothing more than Bruce and Neil take another shot at another new IP. but TLoU2 is needed!! and i dont want Niel to become the reason why ND is so good. i want ND > Niel. not Niel > ND. 

bananaking21 said:
LordLichtenstein said:

Hmm ..

2013 - The Last of Us 
201? - The Last of Us 2

i hope they promote new people to direct a new IP after UC4 is done. i mean, i would love to see nothing more than Bruce and Neil take another shot at another new IP. but TLoU2 is needed!! and i dont want Niel to become the reason why ND is so good. i want ND > Niel. not Niel > ND. 

I say, build a new team within Naughty Dog around Bruce and Neil and let the others have their go. With their current model, they have 1 team in full production and a 2nd in pre-production on The Last of Us. They have way to much talent over there to only be working on 1 game at the time.

Around the Network

Since I was banned during E3 I come here now to congratulate Sony on winning E3. Horizon was the best game shown off during the entire E3 imo. FF VII remake was a megaton many people wanted (not me though), so that was another win. Uncharted 4 looked very good as well.

I don't like the whole Shenmue III situation though. And TLG kinda looked boring to me, but that's just my first impression.

Samus Aran said:
Since I was banned during E3 I come here now to congratulate Sony on winning E3. Horizon was the best game shown off during the entire E3 imo. FF VII remake was a megaton many people wanted (not me though), so that was another win. Uncharted 4 looked very good as well.

I don't like the whole Shenmue III situation though. And TLG kinda looked boring to me, but that's just my first impression.

Hmm. Did you ever play Shadow of The Colosus or Ico?

Arkham Knight Launch Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX1uGqXD2n8

Aeolus451 said:
Samus Aran said:

Hmm. Did you ever play Shadow of The Colosus or Ico?

Nope, but I watched two extensive reviews of those games from Mathewmatosis on youtube, so I know what both games are all about. I think I would enjoy those games, SOTC more so than Ico.

I think the minimalistic approach is something nice and which sets the studio apart from the rest, but like I said, I need to see more of the game.

This game looks more like Ico (the partner thing), but with influences from SOTC (your partner is huge this time).

BraLoD said:
It would really be cool if TLG had at least some colossus, at the very least one.
I know the kid doesn't have strength to deal with one or the sword to cut it, but I've been talking to a friend and we believe the game may take years through it, because both the kid and Trico are young, ans they might aged some years in the game at some point, so we could with a older and stronger Trico maybe face one.

Anyway, it's just that it could be cool, and I want at least to have some room to order the games, even if they are nit direct sequels, and we already have ICO as a somewhat sequel to SotC, and TLG could be a somewhat prequel to it, at least into a vague and spiritual way.

I assumed the creature was a young colossus, the last one, and that the boy had befriended it.