By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
iceland said:
celador said:
Honestly lost a bit of interest in The Order 1886 after that. Gameplay seems generic and it's very grey.

Looks like Sony wants to dudebro crowd.

Only problem is that it lacks MP

Don't think Victorian steampunk is dudebro, it just seems like they don't have any ideas to push the gameplay beyond average

Around the Network
celador said:

Don't think Victorian steampunk is dudebro, it just seems like they don't have any ideas to push the gameplay beyond average

I was joking lol Love the steampunk but I'm not a fan of the gameplay.

Really digging the latest gameplay footage of The Order. The way those sparks fly and ignite is amazing.

Amplitude's Kickstarter has ended at $844107!

poklane said:
Amplitude's Kickstarter has ended at $844107!

It's amazing considering that earlier this week, it looked like the Kickstarter was dead. Now, they exceeded their original goal by almost $100,000! Imagine how much more they would've earned had they advertised their game more vigorously earlier.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

wtf , every tps now is dudebro now ? people saw 30 seconds of gameplay and already saying the game sucks.

No joking allowed? Never said the game sucks, all I said was the gameplay wasn't for me.

Guys keep in mind we still haven't seen the werewolf gameplay yet, it could completely change things up.

Also if you look closely his poor aiming is on purpose, that's how the gun works it creates smoke clouds then he ignites it.

Tecmo Koei asks if there are people out there interested in Ar NoSurge and Ciel NoSurge :DDD

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

iceland said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

wtf , every tps now is dudebro now ? people saw 30 seconds of gameplay and already saying the game sucks.

No joking allowed? Never said the game sucks, all I said was the gameplay wasn't for me.

do we look like the kind of people that joke around? 

Just spent about 2 minutes repeatedly pressing the PS button and wondering why my new Vita wouldn't turn on... Then realized the actual on button is on the top.

This was not one of my finest moments.