By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Aura7541 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Well, now that we have a new Nintendo domination, and a new XBOX empire (XBOX republic), is not time for a new PlayStation nation? :D

What happened to the old Nintendo domination??

I dunno. I just know that we have a new thread now.

Around the Network
Bell_Cranel said:
Is it just me or is Ubisoft putting all or most of its titles in October?

Aaaand I'm skipping all of them unless it Beyond good and Evil 2. 

BraLoD said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Well, now that we have a new Nintendo domination, and a new XBOX empire (XBOX republic), is not time for a new PlayStation nation? :D

That was quite rude to be honest, Googh is still here with us, why would we do another PS thread?

Bow down to Googh and repent!

Never. Ryng Tolu > all other user combinet.

News Time Folks!:

#1 Amb-ass-ador

gooch_destroyer said:
Bell_Cranel said:
Is it just me or is Ubisoft putting all or most of its titles in October?

Aaaand I'm skipping all of them unless it Beyond good and Evil 2. 

If i get anything from them, it will just be assassins creed. I'm really happy they took out all the multiplayer crap. I haven't bought one in the series since brotherhood

All Stats S rank

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

News Time Folks!:

Post that also in the Sony E3 thread Reim.

Done

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
Bell_Cranel said:

If i get anything from them, it will just be assassins creed. I'm really happy they took out all the multiplayer crap. I haven't bought one in the series since brotherhood

Black Flag is great, really, you should give it a try.

I've been told by several people that one is good. I have been thinking about picking it up in a slow month but i still haven't decided

All Stats S rank

Bell_Cranel said:
BraLoD said:

I've been told by several people that one is good. I have been thinking about picking it up in a slow month but i still haven't decided

Hi new guy. Black Flag excels as a pirate game. Most of your time will be spent sailing around taking over ships and discovering islands/harpooning whales etc. If you ask me the cities are fairly bland and the assassin parts feel tacked on.

+ Great naval warfare & pirate stuff. Exploration, sailing, treasure hunting etc.

+ Beautiful colors. Nice blue seas and green jungles.

+ or - A lot more light hearted than other AC games

- Assassin mission/storyline feels out of place. Free running, assassinations, cities are all fairly bland and out of place.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
Bell_Cranel said:
BraLoD said:

Hi new guy. Black Flag excels as a pirate game. Most of your time will be spent sailing around taking over ships and discovering islands/harpooning whales etc. If you ask me the cities are fairly bland and the assassin parts feel tacked on.

+ Great naval warfare & pirate stuff. Exploration, sailing, treasure hunting etc.

+ Beautiful colors. Nice blue seas and green jungles.

+ or - A lot more light hearted than other AC games

- Assassin mission/storyline feels out of place. Free running, assassinations, cities are all fairly bland and out of place.

My biggest thing i didn't really like is just the idea of naval combat. It just doesn't seem like something i would personally enjoy. I think that's the biggest reason i never bought it yet. I'll just have to convince myself it will be good hahah. Thanks for the welcome. 

All Stats S rank

BraLoD said:
Bell_Cranel said:

It's a pretty good run out of the original formula, I mean, it still have it, but as Reim said you'll spend a lot of time in the sea and it's really fun.
I usually don't care about trophies but I platinumed that game

I'll be looking into it again next month since july has literally nothing unlike june which has the following

The escapists (just downloaded for ps4)

Lego jurastic world

Elder scrolls online

J stars+

Batman

I'm looking into getting 2 or 3 of those games. I just have to decide if i want to invest my time in them or not.

Right now i have 16 platinumed (nothing special though) I'm also working on platinuming tsles of xillia 2, last of us remastered and bloodborne. I might try and go for axiom verge too but i haven't decided

All Stats S rank