By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
Bell_Cranel said:

I'll be looking into it again next month since july has literally nothing unlike june which has the following

The escapists (just downloaded for ps4)

Lego jurastic world

Elder scrolls online

J stars+

Batman

I'm looking into getting 2 or 3 of those games. I just have to decide if i want to invest my time in them or not.

Right now i have 16 platinumed (nothing special though) I'm also working on platinuming tsles of xillia 2, last of us remastered and bloodborne. I might try and go for axiom verge too but i haven't decided

I just wanted to point that even to me that don't usually go for this stuff it was a cool thing to do XD

It's a pretty good game, hope you enjoy it

Thanks BraLoD

All Stats S rank

Around the Network

E3'15.
Sony Gets Black Ops 3, and Digital Game Trades.

Believe it!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
BasilZero said:
Helloz n_n

Been playing Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix on my PS3.

About to finish it too and will play KH HD 2.5 Remix next ;o

Critical mode + 0 EXP. Now go!

Bell_Cranel said:
Is it just me or is Ubisoft putting all or most of its titles in October?

Didnt they have at first last year Unity, FC4, The Crew, Just Dance all in the same month.

I wouldnt be surprised if Syndicate, Just Dance, New IP, Rainbow Six Seige are all in the same month.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I still got to be KH2.5 :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Around the Network
Baddman said:
smh keep getting Error code E-82000054 when trying to purchase something with my credit card quite annoyed and sony doesnt even have any solutions wtf

quoting myself  here...am i the only  on vgc that is having this problem on the psn store?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Bell_Cranel said:
Is it just me or is Ubisoft putting all or most of its titles in October?

Didnt they have at first last year Unity, FC4, The Crew, Just Dance all in the same month.

I wouldnt be surprised if Syndicate, Just Dance, New IP, Rainbow Six Seige are all in the same month.

That is a really horrible business plan why compete with yourself :L

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Planetside 2 releasing June 23rd! http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/06/03/massive-online-shooter-planetside-2-gets-ps4-release-date

poklane said:
Planetside 2 releasing June 23rd! http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/06/03/massive-online-shooter-planetside-2-gets-ps4-release-date

Nice loved playing it on PC

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Boxart for the game officially revealed. It's ok, a bit generic