By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart vs M&M Kart in UK launch sales

BrainBoxLtd said:

The American Amazon.com counterpart actually has a lovely video detailing the game's finer points. 

http://www.amazon.com/Destination-Software-10137-Kart-Racing/dp/B000RW3V9I/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1203658765&sr=8-2 

That videos something else, how many times can you hear "look a nut" or "approaching sound barrier" scream at you before I flip and beat my TV to a pulp with the Wii Mote?

This game has more shovels in it than a Garden Centre

Around the Network

M&M's will destroy MKW in sales!

For 1 week only! XD

Mario Kart Wii will win..!!

A+ on effort for the M&M company though ^_^

kingofwale said:
I wonder... if they just switch the characters, will this game outsell Mario Kart?

What I'm trying to do is, How many people buy Mario Kart because of Mario is in it.

*note, I know people here know better, but for 95% of Wii owners out there who don't read website or game reviews*

The reason people buy it because mario is in it, is because that is a sign of what you're going to get. M&M racing is a sign also of what you will get. Shovelware. Mariokart is a quality series, and Mario is a quality brand name. Final Fantasy XIII wouldn't sell have as much if it was called "Future Techno RPG", but the Final Fantasy brand name carries alot of weight of what will be contained inside.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.