By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U rides on Mario Kart

ps4tw said:
curl-6 said:
ps4tw said:

Dude, what is wrong with you? You have literally completely ignored the first sentence I wrote and fail to understand what I am saying. The people who buy Mario will almost certainly also buy Mario Kart, SB, Pokemon etc. Therefore that isn't 4 games for 4 different audiences. It's four games for the same audience. The same cannot be said about 1st party Sony titles. Come on son, I know you'll get it this time around. 

Because your first sentence is laughable. The Mario Kart audience is men and women, children and adults, a broad range. For the most part, Sony's games have a much more limited appeal; primarily males aged 14-40. 

If that is the Mario Kart audience, then why the shit sales of the GC and WiiU? Oh right, you think MK will bring a wave of millions of people to the console. Lol. Well in 6 weeks I'll be necroing this thread to see how you can explain the ~40k weekly sales of the WiiU. 

Double Dash sales on GC: 6.95m. More than any Killzone or Infamous game.

Around the Network
ps4tw said:
RolStoppable said:

ps4tw said:

Staunch denial is always interesting to read.

He proved you wrong. It's time for you to man up and admit it.

Both of you ignoring what I said isn't proof of anykind...

If what you said was true then we would see uniform sales of software within a console and between consoles.  The reality is Pokemon has sold 12 times more Fire Emblem.   You go ahead though "the same people buy all of Nintendo's titles."  Also Curl hates hand-held gaming so that alone negates what ever you were going for here. 

What is going here?
Some people can't go on a few minutes without starting a fight over their favorite console VS. another person's favorite console... -_-

curl-6 said:
ps4tw said:

If that is the Mario Kart audience, then why the shit sales of the GC and WiiU? Oh right, you think MK will bring a wave of millions of people to the console. Lol. Well in 6 weeks I'll be necroing this thread to see how you can explain the ~40k weekly sales of the WiiU. 

.....Yes I know and I've never said otherwise. But the audience for PS/XB is far, far, far larger than that of the WiiU because Killzone and Infamous appeals to two different audiences whereas all of Nintendo's titles appeal to just one audience. Why can you not deal with that?

RolStoppable said:
ps4tw said:

So you are too proud to admit being wrong even in a case that is 100% certain?

Still ignoring what I said isn't going to prove anything...I'm going to laugh my ass off in 6 weeks when I'm proven right. 

TM25 said:
ps4tw said:

If what you said was true then we would see uniform sales of software within a console and between consoles.  The reality is Pokemon has sold 12 times more Fire Emblem.   You go ahead though "the same people buy all of Nintendo's titles."  Also Curl hates hand-held gaming so that alone negates what ever you were going for here. 

I'm talking about livingroom console Nintendo, not portable Nintendo as they are blatantly two different markets. 

Around the Network
ps4tw said:
curl-6 said:
ps4tw said:

.....Yes I know and I've never said otherwise. But the audience for PS/XB is far, far, far larger than that of the WiiU because Killzone and Infamous appeals to two different audiences whereas all of Nintendo's titles appeal to just one audience. Why can you not deal with that?

Because it's incorrect. Nintendo franchises appeal to young and old, male and female. Killzone and Infamous appeal to only one audience; males 14-40.

ps4tw said:
curl-6 said:
ps4tw said:

RolStoppable said:
ps4tw said:

Still ignoring what I said isn't going to prove anything...I'm going to laugh my ass off in 6 weeks when I'm proven right. 

What are you basing this on? How do you know that all Nintendo games attract one single audience? Do you really believe the same people who play Mario are the exact same people who play Fire Emblem or that Metroid and Smash Bros attract the exact same people? How do you know that there isnt a large overlap in Killzone and Infamous fanbases? It seems like you're exaggerating alot to try making a point.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

ps4tw said:
TM25 said:
ps4tw said:

I'm talking about livingroom console Nintendo, not portable Nintendo as they are blatantly two different markets. 

What's blatant is how incorrect your premise is.  Not all games are bought by the same people, Fire Emblem weather it be handheld or home console is a lesser selling franchise and appeals to different people than the far wide reaching appeal of Pokemon or Mario.

curl-6 said:
ps4tw said:

Because it's incorrect. Nintendo franchises appeal to young and old, male and female. Killzone and Infamous appeal to only one audience; males 14-40.

If Nintendo appeals to such a large audience, then why has the WiiU and GC bombed? *oh snap*

RolStoppable said:
ps4tw said:
RolStoppable said:

Waiting six weeks isn't going to change anything. It's really not healthy for discussions if one party is incapable of admitting to being wrong.

Why are you repeatedly making the same assertion without actually providing any sort of weight to your claim? Screaming "wrong" doesn't make your point right, no matter how many times you say it. 

RolStoppable said:
ps4tw said:
RolStoppable said:

Waiting six weeks isn't going to change anything. It's really not healthy for discussions if one party is incapable of admitting to being wrong.

Why are you repeatedly making the same assertion without actually providing any sort of weight to your claim? Screaming "wrong" doesn't make your point right, no matter how many times you say it. 

I am trying to bait you into a statement of how sure you are that you aren't wrong.

Or, how about you try and say why I am wrong? Because, y'know, thats how discussions are meant to work.