By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Retro's new game will have bosses

Fusioncode said:
New Ice Climbers confirmed.

Ice Climber didn't really have bosses. The Condor, the closest thing to a big enemy, was more of a goal, and not at all required to proceed. The Polar Bears were just dicks.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Fusioncode said:
New Ice Climbers confirmed.

Ice Climber didn't really have bosses. The Condor, the closest thing to a big enemy, was more of a goal, and not at all required to proceed. The Polar Bears were just dicks.

Yeah I was more making fun of how everytime news comes out of Retro people equate that as a new Metroid is in development. Though I wouldn't mind a new Ice Climbers anyways. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

why cant they just say what it is.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

Either they're saving it for E3, or they want to wait until they have some footage to show. It's only 2 months since Tropical freeze came out, their new game is likely in the very early stages.

Hey you never know! You could fight, uh sea creatures or something, yeah I got nothing, it's probably Metroid.

Around the Network

Donkey Kong Country: Kiddy's Triple Trouble
;)

curl-6 said:
Donkey Kong Country: Kiddy's Triple Trouble
;)

Oh...that made me laugh and cry at the same time.

Mostly cry.

curl-6 said:
kljesta64 said:

Either they're saving it for E3, or they want to wait until they have some footage to show. It's only 2 months since Tropical freeze came out, their new game is likely in the very early stages.

they should at least announce a name at this years e3 im fed up with all this secrecy its even worse than the alien conspiracy

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
curl-6 said:
kljesta64 said:

they should at least announce a name at this years e3 im fed up with all this secrecy its even worse than the alien conspiracy

You're not only one; I really wish they'd be more open and upfront about their upcoming games, its frustrating that they hold back so much.

E3 is next month...
It's not too early to start expecting a Star Tropics reboot, is it???

Have a nice day...