By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Store Flash Sale: $5 Games this Weekend

If ONLYYYYYYYYY I still had my PS3!!!!!!

JAK N BLAK From The Youtubez!
►Watch Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay! WatchDogs Online: Multiplayer Gameplay 'Online Hacking' Gamemode FULLY EXPLAINED! (WatchDogs Online Multiplayer Gameplay)◄

LINK TO VID - WATCH HERE - http://youtu.be/4Hr9sJf7N7I

Around the Network
green_sky said:

TitleSale PriceOriginal Price

Fat Princess $4.99 $14.99

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/02/ps-store-flash-sale-5-games-this-weekend/

What's up with these sales recently?

Hell yeah, Fat Princess! I quite honestly want a PC version of that game just to try it out. It seems fun to me, lol.

Squeezol said:

Hell yeah, Fat Princess! I quite honestly want a PC version of that game just to try it out. It seems fun to me, lol.

It was my first psn game back in the days and quite fun. Not sure how active the online community is still. Am sure some people are still playing. 

Picked up Mortal Kombat. I'm on the fence as to whether I should get Fat Princess as well.

WiiU = RobSkillzz

3DS code = 4613-8228-9784

Xbox One = RobSkillzz

I haven't played the Bioshock series. $5 is a good price point to get introduced!

Gaming since 1990

Around the Network

good deals max payne 3 and spec ops the line are must play games for last gen and are a steal at 5 bucks

Play Me

oniyide said:
outlawauron said:
I don't think there's anything up. This is the expectation of a digital marketplace.

thats actually a good way to look at it. Now if Ms and Ninty can get on this the gaming world would be better.

You know what the sales are on the other marketplaces then? Picked up not so long ago eternal sonata for 2-3 euro..

What is going on? They just want to make some money because soon their will be hardly any customers on last gen consoles.

Their will be a lot of people who will buy like 4 games in this sale and in less than a year they remember that they only played one or two games of the four games they bought =p;

Are RDR L.A.N the GOTY versions?

Nothing from this sale, but I picked up Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, and the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles from the Golden Week sale. Good to see that Sony is finally embracing digital sales.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

axumblade said:
Hrm. Only game I'm interested in that I don't have is Guacamelee. Does it still have the deal where its a crossbuy?

Yeah it does, if you buy it on either system you get the download icon instead of buy on the other system. I got it awhile ago when it was reduced in Europe to something like 3.99 on the ps3 but it was 5.99 on the Vita version... bought the PS3 one, got a free vita version, made me lol.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I was glad to pick up fat princess during the 2.50 flash sale. Go it, divekick and castle crashers.