By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Store Flash Sale: $5 Games this Weekend

this is just a US thing again if I'm right? it's not on the vita store haven't started up my ps3 to check but would be cool if someone could confirm it isn't in EU.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
this is just a US thing again if I'm right? it's not on the vita store haven't started up my ps3 to check but would be cool if someone could confirm it isn't in EU.

Sorry for late reply. Yes it is North America only. I'll put that in future OP's. 

green_sky said:
ganoncrotch said:

Sorry for late reply. Yes it is North America only. I'll put that in future OP's. 

yeah no worries mate, we have a cool sale here atm with some things like the prince of persia games for the psp/vita and the hd remakes up on the ps3 store for like 2-4 euros (the hd trilogy of prince of persia is 4euros) so if anyone hasn't turned on their playstation product in the past week (perish the thought) they really should do so, not sure when the EU sale ends.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive