By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, who's getting Mario Kart 8 Day 1!? <(^_^<)

Are you gonna get it Day 1?

Heck yeah!!! 259 79.94%

No, but I'll get it eventually! 43 13.27%

I'll never get Mario Kart 8. Nevaaaaar! 22 6.79%

Total:324
kekrot said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
kekrot said:
I'm getting MK8 day one, but I guess it'll be no free game for me... Haven't pre ordered yet but will do it soon.

Why no free game? o_O

Not all countries are privileged to have Club Nintendo.

Oh, sorry mate.

Around the Network

Because of the extra free game ofcourse, I'll get myself a free copy of Zelda, Game&Wario, Wii party U or Sonic (haven't yet decided which one)

Will be my frist WiiU game to get at launch day

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Of course I'm getting it!

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )

Put it in my veins!!

Around the Network

Gotta go day one on this deal, for sure. Even thinking of leveraging the vgchartz mk community for some online racing. Really can't wait for this game.

impertinence said:
Gotta go day one on this deal, for sure. Even thinking of leveraging the vgchartz mk community for some online racing. Really can't wait for this game.

About that. You might want to check your inbox! :L

Yep, Day 1 here as well, and with NinPie planning to do this tourney on the Sunday, I can't wait to see you guys!

Should be good fun.

The game looks so much better than the others, particularly MK7, and I always felt it lost something on handhelds. The local multiplayer experience is, in my opinion, easily the best bit (you can disagree all you like but that isn't going to change my mind and the thrill of racing with your friend sat right next to you), something only Nintendo can do. And, come May 30th, I'll be doing that all over again.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Not just day one; I'll be waiting outside my local JB Hi Fi when it opens at 9am. ;)

Wait. Do you get any free digital game?