By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I get Pikmin 3 or The Wonderful 101 with Mario Kart 8?

Tagged games:

Pikmin 3 or The Wonderful 101

Pikmin 3 104 67.53%

The Wonderful 101 48 31.17%

Total:152

Easily Pikmin 3! It's so fun and charming!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Get Wonderful 101. Pikmin 3 will be in stores for a long time, and will come down in price. Wonderful 101 might go up in price again since it's decently rare and a pretty good game. That said, while it's good, it's not that good. I personally would want to pay for Pikmin, since I love it, and get Wonderful 101 for free. You'll feel better later having paid for the one you'll like more. At least I think you'll like it more. Again, both are good games. I paid full price for W101, and while I could certainly use the money I could have saved by waiting until now, I don't regret my purchase. Either way, you're getting both, which makes you a good person.

I'm torn between these two as well. Both seem like such great choices..

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I think that I'll probably go for Pikmin 3 first, just because of your guys recommendations. Don't worry though I'll be getting The Wonderful 101 in early July probably

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Pikmin 3, but only so you actually buy w101. I assume if more people spend money on w101 then we get another one :)

Around the Network

Meanwhile i'm just sitting here in my country where everything is expensive as fuck. -.-

Pikmin 3 is a nice game, is kinda short but it has a lot of replay value

buy 2 MK8 copies, get the 2 games, and re-sell one of them.

leedlelee said:
Apparently I'm the only person in the world who thinks Wonderful 101 needed a little more time in the oven...
Go with Pikmin 3...

No, I agree. W101 is quite rough at times, sometimes even very rough. It definetly needed more polish, but even so it's still a very good and original game.