By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your favorite Wii U game so far?

SM3DW of course....

Switch!!!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

007 Legends for me. Which is kind of sad.

You?

Let me guess....Mario or DK....

Of course Mario 'Gams :D

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Mmmm It's between ZombiU and Deus Ex for gamepad use, then DK:TF is just amazing, ask again after MK8 though ;)

Windwaker HD. It's the only truly amazing Wii U game I've played. I really liked SM3dW, rayman legends, W101, and others, but Windwaker HD was in a whole other category for me... At least out of the games I've played. Though I didn't play it on Wii U I'd say Deus ex: HR would be second place.

Pikmin 3

Around the Network

Its a close tie between 3D world, DK and Pikmin 3 for me...

Think i have to go with Pikmin 3 for better use of the gamepad

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

The best platformer to date: Super Mario 3D World.

My favorite Wii U game has to be the one with the damn plumbers and the damn cats!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Deus Ex. Loved that game. Wasn't as impressed with 3D World as everyone else. Great game though. And obviously, Wind Waker HD would have creamed the competition had I owned it.

That's an incredibly difficult question. Every exclusive I've bought (ZombiU, SM3DW, DK, Pikmin 3, W101, Wind Waker HD) has been stellar so far. For now, I'll say Wonderful 101, though that might change when X or the new Zelda comes out. Even though it didn't do so hot sales-wise, I'm still crossing my fingers for Wonderful 102 someday!