By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your favorite Wii U game so far?

1. SM3DW - just awesome.
2. ZeldaWWHD - beautiful, well polished game.
3. COD:BLops2 - better than Ghosts, and the game I've spent the most time on by far. Love the multiplayer.

Around the Network

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze.

All the challenge and creative level design of its predecessor, with the added bonus of more characters, lusher visuals, and an orgasmic soundtrack.

Trine 2.

The Wonderful 101.

Mario, Windwaker, and Donkey Kong are all great -- but I find myself going back to play the Wonderful 101 more than any other game. The combo system, secrets, and the fluidity/precision of gameplay just isn't matched by anything else out there.

I paid full price for it the week before it took a major price cut and never felt ripped off one bit.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I'm willing to say WW:HD, but since it is a remake of one of the best game of all time, i am going to vote...

The Wonderful 101, nothing on Wii U made me laugh this hard while still offering a good amount of challenge.

SM3DW had the best multiplayer moments for me though, and is pretty close on the single player side.
I am loving Child of Light, but since i didn't finished it yet, can't comment futher.

Around the Network

ZombiU. Besides the fact that it's an amazing game, the excellent use of the gamepad puts it over anything else I've played.

I would say Wind Waker HD, but for original titles I cannot decide... 3DWorld, Tropical Freeze, LegoCity are all phenomenal

1doesnotsimply

curl-6 said:
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze.

All the challenge and creative level design of its predecessor, with the added bonus of more characters, lusher visuals, and an orgasmic soundtrack.

I hope they announce a commercial release of the soundtrack... Me wants it

1doesnotsimply

WWHD cause the remake was soo good

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It's really close between Super Mario 3D World, The Wonderful 101 and Wind Waker HD for me.

I bought 007 Legends used for 3,45 Euros with shipping at eBay and it wasn't even worth it... Good that the Club Nintendo code was unused.