By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game for the ps4/xbone will be the first REAL must have game?!

There isn't one yet. For me.

I think it will be final fantasy 15. For me.

For you?

Around the Network

Xbox One- Halo 2 Anniversary/Halo 5 (not my cup of tea, but it's Microsoft's biggest selling point)

PS4- Final Fantasy XV

Wii U- X

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Kingdom Hearts Triple. For me, at least.Uncharted 4, Driveclub, Assassin's Creed, Batman, etc....I'll just get those just by going through the motions of buying games for the system I own.

But if I didn't have a PS4 already, and KH3 came out tomorrow, well.....I'd have a PS4 tomorrow

Final Fantasy XV or Uncharted 4 depending on which releases first (yes, I still believe that there might be a chance we'll see FFXV before the next Uncharted. A man can dream, right? :D)

I dunno, I'm most looking forward to Destiny and MGSV, but they're both available on last-gen hardware. Right now I don't think there is a "killer app" on the horizon for either PS4 or X1. I'm sure E3 will tell us more.

Around the Network

Whichever comes first of either the divion and uncharted 4.

For me I think it would be Uncharted 4, SW Battlefront 3, The Division, Final Fantasy XV and The Order: 1886.

Destiny, Watch Dogs and MGSV too if they weren't coming to last gen.

Among indies it would be The Witness, Rime, Transistor, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and Playdead's Project 2.

For me Destiny if it will be like I hope. As exclusives Halo on Xbox One and Uncharted on PS4. Could change if a game like Sunset Overdrive or The Order will blow me away which I don't believe yet.

titan fall so that ship has sailed for me already....unless you meant multi plat......then I'd say..............watch dogs...

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Hmm.....

Ok I won't count games releasing on last gen as well so the first absolute must buy next gen only game for me will be.......probably Witcher 3 or Quantum Break (depending on which comes out first)