By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game for the ps4/xbone will be the first REAL must have game?!

Is anyone interested in Quantum break?

Around the Network

Infamous was pretty much the system seller for me aka the latest point I would get the console. But it's definitely not the game I was most looking forward to. That position is still held by Mirror's Edge 2 and FFXVI.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I was quite pleased with Infamous SS.
Titan Fall is great
for WiiU i'd say Smash or mario kart

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

pauluzzz1981 said:
Is anyone interested in Quantum break?

Yes but I have to see more to know if it will be good or "garbage" with what they try to achieve with this game. I really liked Alan Wake and Max Payne so that I have faith in the studio.

Uncharted PS4 and Halo 2 Anniversary. People love them nostalgia.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
pauluzzz1981 said:

There isn't one yet. For me.

I think it will be final fantasy 15. For me.

For you?

FF15 definately,  if nothing super amazing releases before it.

I think the earliest must have PS4/Xbone game is Batman Arkham Knight. But im dying for FFXV.

Uncharted will be that game.

GTA 6... What? it will.

Hmm, pie.

Going along with what Angelus said I won't count games that you can also get on last gen.

1. Final Fantasy XV
2. Star Wars: Battlefront
3. Witcher 3
4. Mirrors Edge
5. Halo 5/Halo 2 anniversary

Sorry I listed 5 games since every game I want or I'm really hyped for don't have a release date. (I'm sure all of them are 2015 though except Halo 2 anniversary)