By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Cars vs Real Life, whose graphics are better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jc51w_VCzE#t=49

How do you think this games graphix compare to other racing games?

and how do you think the Wii U version will turn out?

Around the Network

Mehh, Real Life needs more Anti-Aliasing but apart from that, pretty good comparison

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The PC version is going to kic kso much ass!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Nothing beats the 60fps of real life.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It looks good, but why the cars always look so shiny in games?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Awesome car and track detail, flat and lifeless textures on much of the terrain and odd behavior on reflections. Overall, it looks damn good though.

Real life still wins!
While shadows and lightning looks somewhat better on Project CARS, the background trees look cartoony. And easily diferentiable (hope I wrote that correctly)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

JEMC said:
It looks good, but why the cars always look so shiny in games?

Because shiny is good, that's why!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

kowenicki said:
Just watched that in 1080p... weird

Some aspects look incredible, track for instance, best I have seen on anything by a distance... others aspects look pretty average imo. Hard to put my finger on what it is.

I agree and disagree. To me, the track seems like part of the problem. It's way too exaggerated, to the point where it doesn't even look like the right material. Very odd

real life needs a better cam with a CCD sensor (CMOS is shit and results in rolling shutter etc) also video is to compressed.

EDIT: Most importantly reallife needs alot of people that have nothing to do all day so they will come and watch average joe drive around the track on his own.