Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most epic moments of your gaming life

I'm probably just nostagia, but nothing beats the epicness of eating competition with friends while playing Warriors of Fate on arcade, man but those machines would take some serious abuse.

Around the Network

Unlocking angel car in ridge racer revolution.

daredevil.shark said:
AZWification said:

The best moment of my gaming life was when I first played Tomb Raider with the nude code! Good times!

Perv. I also did the same. Guilty pleasure.

Your lives are a lie.

Walking randomly in a store look over the videogames corner see an awesome looking collectors edition for some random game for the normal price, looks scifi-y, look over the backside : "An ancient threat returns. One final hope emerges" lead an elite squad on a heroic action-packed adventure throughout the galaxy. Discover the imminent danger from an anchient threat and battle the traitorous Saren and his deadly army to save civilisation"
I'm sold, buy it, go home, play a marathon session, forever hooked

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

lucidium said:

Really? That's it?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
lucidium said:

Really? That's it?

I was a lot younger at the time, and bad at driving games.
The older i got the less exciting games became.

This generation is partly because of that and partly because so far most of the games fucking suck.

Getting my Voodoo 2 card.. around 1998..

Before/Software

After / 3Dfx Opengl:

Yeah looks like arse nowadays but that was the time that 3D cards came up.. you had to been there..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

VATS + Powerfist + bloody mess perk in Fallout 3.

Never gets old.

Ah so many gaming memories, a sign of old age :) here are my favourites.

1) Finishing Zelda a Link to the Past, ah awesome game but was actually sad I finished wished it lasted longer.
2) Raiding with my Friends in Warcraft, two awesome years with the nicest group of people one of whom who I met in real life, but alas we all moved on and apart. But I did have the bestest friend ever for 2/3 years, who became my girlfriend and only distance got in the way and ruined our friendship, but I've nice memories.
3) Playing Super smash bros on GameCube with my ex in 2002, she was sick and I'd managed to spend the whole weekend with her, she kicked my ass occasionally. Sadly when I returned home after a row, that's same day she took very ill and passed away :(.
4) Playing Resistance fall of man with my nephew, such fun especially breach online. The halo games we also finished together :).

I've been very lucky had so many good gaming memories, I'm glad it was my favourite hobby :).

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

NiKKoM said:

Getting my Voodoo 2 card.. around 1998..

Before/Software

After / 3Dfx Opengl:

Yeah looks like arse nowadays but that was the time that 3D cards came up.. you had to been there..

Do you have them the wrong way around? The before looks much better.
I wasn't very impressed with the early 3D cards. I preferred the software lighting in Unreal eg, it took a while until games got good use from 3D cards. Forsaken did have very nice lighting effects at the time and ran buttery smooth. Too bad the game wasn't as interesting.