By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most epic moments of your gaming life

I got a lot epic moment from classic game. But Nothing can compare when Link pull out Master Sword in the Ocarina of Time .

Around the Network

playing crash team racing when i was 3
playing mw1 on the 360 (it was the 1st 7th gen game i ever played)
beating the tigrex in monster hunter freedom unite
dragon ball z budokai 3 tournaments with friends
MOH rising son screen jumping :D
beating my dad on trials mountain on GT3 when i was 8

Going 55-13 on bf4 conquest on Operation locker.

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Playing Donkey Kong Country 2 for the first time. The whole time it took me to beat that game was the best moment I remember in my gaming life.

celador said:

Not a personal achievement, but this:

Yeah.. That boss battle was so damn cool and the rock music made everything so much better!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

well there was this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcJa5AOMoG0

and than there was that...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxMix7QB81g

Around the Network

Walking out on Hyrule Field in Twilight Princess for the first time, was epic. It also felt really good after many hours in the beginning and the first dungeon. For me it lived up to the hype.

That's just off the top of my head, but when I think "epic game moments" that's what comes to mind first. Let's hope the next Zelda doesn't disappoint.

Yep.

-The Roxas part in KHII and when Roxas vacation was over

-The first time I played Kingdom Hearts II

-Defeating Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time for the first time

-Watching the ending of Ocarina of Time for the first time and the other times.

-Going to the Hyrule Field in Ocarina of Time for the first time.

-The first time I entered the Satorl Marsh in Xenoblade Chronicles (at night), the music was soooo beautiful.

-The first time I was in Traverse Town in Kingdom Hearts.

-Going to the fields in Dragon Quest VIII for the first time (the music was sooo beautiful).

-Playing Super Mario 64 for th first time.

-Going to the Clock Town for the first time in Majora's Mask.

-Going to the Termina Field for the first time in Majora's Mask.

The list is so big, I'm gonna have to end.

I'm probably just nostagia, but nothing beats the epicness of eating competition with friends while playing Warriors of Fate on arcade, man but those machines would take some serious abuse.

Unlocking angel car in ridge racer revolution.

Walking randomly in a store look over the videogames corner see an awesome looking collectors edition for some random game for the normal price, looks scifi-y, look over the backside : "An ancient threat returns. One final hope emerges" lead an elite squad on a heroic action-packed adventure throughout the galaxy. Discover the imminent danger from an anchient threat and battle the traitorous Saren and his deadly army to save civilisation"
I'm sold, buy it, go home, play a marathon session, forever hooked

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.