By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most epic moments of your gaming life

Playing Legend of Zelda Wind Waker from start to finish. The entire experience was epic. Same applies to RE4 and Eternal Darkness on the Gamecube.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Around the Network

Finishing Devil Survivor Overclocked on the 3DS

That final boss was the most annoying boss battle I´ve seen. It seemed impossible to take him down. It took something around 25 minutes to defeat him.

Pemalite said:

I was and now I am getting all nastalgic. :P
I had Voodoo 2's in SLI, in-fact, I still have my Voodoo 2. :)
I still need to get my Voodoo retro machine operational, so many games that were glide-only!

All hail the superior 12MB version!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

All hail the superior 12MB version!

And with two of them you could play at the holy-grail (Back then!) 1024x768! :P

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Getting the 999 score on the donkey kong dual screen handheld in the early 80's figuring out the counter goes back to 000 on even higher speed gameplay.
That took me some time.
Same goes for saving the Princess in a platformer on the Msx2, sadly enough can't remember the name of the game.

Changing codes in Dos so my strippoker girls start their games undressed.

Experiencing FF7 and Squaresoft's quality for the first time.

The opening of Xenogears and Xenosaga. Fascinating.

Around the Network

Sooooooooooo many........

Playing Sonic The Hedgehog Green Hill Zone on the Sega Genesis back in 1991...............

OMG..........................

TheGoldenBoy said:

- Playing Super Mario Bros. for the first time, which was also the first game I ever played on a console.

- Playing CTR with my brothers on my PS1, which was the first console I owned.

- Playing Pokemon Yellow. It was my first Pokemon and handheld game.

Pretty much anytime I did something new or for the first time.

Makes me remember that I collected all the pokemon on Red. I also didn't use a game shark to do it. Had two gameboys and both games. lol

darkotakusouls said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

- Playing Super Mario Bros. for the first time, which was also the first game I ever played on a console.

Makes me remember that I collected all the pokemon on Red. I also didn't use a game shark to do it. Had two gameboys and both games. lol

Yeah I was a kid when I first played Pokemon Yellow and didn't know you needed a second Gameboy to get them all.

TheGoldenBoy said:
darkotakusouls said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Yeah I was a kid when I first played Pokemon Yellow and didn't know you needed a second Gameboy to get them all.

Not being able to collect all the pokemon in one game is one of the things I dislike about it. That and how you have to give all your pokemon crappy HM moves.

darkotakusouls said:

Not being able to collect all the pokemon in one game is one of the things I dislike about it. That and how you have to give all your pokemon crappy HM moves.

That's why you have an HM slave. One Pokemon that keeps all the important HM moves and 5 others that are part of your main team.