By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mr Puggsly said:
episteme said:
Looks good, but I don't get what's so special about it.

This. These trailers are boring.

I feel like the only thing getting me excited about Destiny is the studio behind it.

Agreed! I thought I was the only one who felt the same and just put it down to a lack of a PC-release which made me disinterested.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

This would be comparable if the entire other team consisted of bots. The gameplay shown here seems like Halo campain.

Your jab isn't relevant. Stop trying so hard, leave the humor to others.

The trailers should show more interesting scenes, what they given us is painfully dull.

What part of my comment is a "jab"?

The gameplay trailer consisted of 3 players versus various computer opponents, just like in Halo 3's campaign. Titanfall has no campaign mode, so its only viable if you are comparing Titan Fall multiplayer to Destiny multiplayer.

Your infantile attempt to disregard my post as mocking is obviously a product of being hardheaded and a result of your refusal to consider any opinions but your own and those like it as valid.

Don't spout of words like relevant, when we are talking about opinions here, this isn't a debate or an argument. You are simply wrong in your comparison.  Like J_Allard said its like comparing GT to Mario Kart, Driving Simulator vs Kart Racing.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Please don't become pay-to-win, please don't become pay-to-win, please don't become...

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

This would be comparable if the entire other team consisted of bots. The gameplay shown here seems like Halo campain.

Your jab isn't relevant. Stop trying so hard, leave the humor to others.

The trailers should show more interesting scenes, what they given us is painfully dull.

What part of my comment is a "jab"?

The gameplay trailer consisted of 3 players versus various computer opponents, just like in Halo 3's campaign. Titanfall has no campaign mode, so its only viable if you are comparing Titan Fall multiplayer to Destiny multiplayer.

Your infantile attempt to disregard my post as mocking is obviously a product of being hardheaded and a result of your refusal to consider any opinions but your own and those like it as valid.

Don't spout of words like relevant, when we are talking about opinions here, this isn't a debate or an argument. You are simply wrong in your comparison.  Like J_Allard said its like comparing GT to Mario Kart, Driving Simulator vs Kart Racing.

The not praising titanfall as your lord and saviour part was the jab.

Now for my comment, anyone else expecting a destiny ps4 bundle with a sticker a la metal gear solid?

Thanks jlmurph!

Meh...

Around the Network
Pemalite said:

Agreed! I thought I was the only one who felt the same and just put it down to a lack of a PC-release which made me disinterested.

It looks pretty slow. Well, I played Quake 3 for years, therefore almost everything seems slow to me.

I still hope that it comes to PC. Can't stand analog stick controls in shooters.

POE said:
Meh...

<derailment>

Such fur.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

episteme said:
Pemalite said:

It looks pretty slow. Well, I played Quake 3 for years, therefore almost everything seems slow to me.

I still hope that it comes to PC. Can't stand analog stick controls in shooters.

Traditional Aim in GTA V is insulting, I always change it to free aim.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
POE said:
Meh...

Such fur.

Such a marvellous pelage!!

Best video I've seen for destiny. First time I've seen something I liked for this game.