By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Things you dont like in gaming

daredevil.shark said:
AZWification said:

Quick time events! They can burn in hell! >:(

Ha ha ha.

I sometimes feel like crying when I see what the RE franchise has become though!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

1) Hand holding in games. Games used to be hard before. Now most are a walk in the park and feel the need to babysit me, even on hard.

2) Blind fanboyism, even among the Sony camp. Constructive criticism is good since it leads to improvements, which benefits us all. Some people don't like criticism of any kind, which is bad. Nothing is wrong with being an enthusiast - I am one. But I find it hard to deal with corporate slaves who live in la la land.

3) Bugs bugs bugs bugs.

4) Rage quitters. If I'm beating your ass online, stand up and take it like a man.

5) A 5 hour game that costs 60 + tax and has little to no replay value.

6) Gaming outside of a console and a handheld.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

badgenome said:
Other gamers.

I don't believe you.

You'd be in more Nintendo threads if this was true.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Forced backtracking, most open worlds, unskippable and unpausable cutscenes, bad camera angles.

Reviews and videogame journalism in general.

Around the Network
AZWification said:
daredevil.shark said:

Ha ha ha.

I sometimes feel like crying when I see what the RE franchise has become though!

Yeah. They used to be king in survival horror area. Now they are laughing stock.

Infinte amount of enemies.

Pre-order Bonuses
Tacked-on multiplayer
Any stealth or puzzle sections in a game that isn't focused on stealth or puzzles
Boss fights that are a massive difficulty spike and requires a skill the game hasn't taught you to that point (Metal Gear Rising Revengeance)
Long loading times
Poor checkpointing
Unless your story is really good, any time I'm forced to slow to a crawl so I can listen to something
Trophies or achievements that require New Game +
Any shooter with more than a couple of turret sections

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Launching a game like BF4 through the fucking Web Browser
DRM
Paid Online Services even though Steam does it for free (with arguably more and better features)
Bugs that have still not been fixed even after 4 months
Unoptimized games
12 year olds in online

More than half of your post  simply screams EA!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

celador said:
Pre-order Bonuses
Tacked-on multiplayer
Any stealth or puzzle sections in a game that isn't focused on stealth or puzzles
Boss fights that are a massive difficulty spike and requires a skill the game hasn't taught you to that point (Metal Gear Rising Revengeance)
Long loading times
Poor checkpointing
Unless your story is really good, any time I'm forced to slow to a crawl so I can listen to something
Trophies or achievements that require New Game +
Any shooter with more than a couple of turret sections

All of this. I also hate (timed) exclusive content, it's just a huge 'fuck you' to your fans IMO.