By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Company Should Leave the Gaming Industry?

What Company Should Leave the Gaming Industry?

Microsoft 658 65.28%

Nintendo 118 11.71%

Sony 229 22.72%

Total:1,005

Microsoft. Japandomination forever!

Around the Network

Companies like Atari, Microsoft, Sega, and Sony are replaceable. You could bring in Apple and Google and they'd do the exact same things, and probably better. Nintendo is the only one out there currently that takes risks and innovates, whereas other companies just take what Nintendo proves works. Any company with money can copy something that works, few are innovators like Nintendo.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Weedlab said:
Wright said:

Sony, so I can play Uncharted on WiiU.

But but but .... Mario and Smash on Playstation would be soooooooooooooooooooo much better.  Dat secret sauce and teh 8 gb ramz. Am I wright?

I can't honestly picture in my mind pressing Triangle to jump with Mario xD

Wright said:
Weedlab said:

But but but .... Mario and Smash on Playstation would be soooooooooooooooooooo much better.  Dat secret sauce and teh 8 gb ramz. Am I wright?

I can't honestly picture in my mind pressing Triangle to jump with Mario xD

That's okay. Just use the X button .xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Nobody, competition breeds excellence.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Valve... are they like doing anything besides raking in the money they get from Steam?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I think Sony because almost everything they do is just a copy of Nintendo's. Better multiplats on XBOX/PC, and other than series by Naughty Dog or little big planet, most exclusives are dried up and bland

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

That, that was so beautfiul! I think Sega was pretty irreplaceable at the time though

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

DarkRPGamer007 said:

I think Sony because almost everything they do is just a copy of Nintendo's. Better multiplats on XBOX/PC, and other than series by Naughty Dog or little big planet, most exclusives are dried up and bland

Have you played any multiplat since  .... I dunno ... fall last year? o_O (current gen, of course). Go to Digital Foundry and look at the PS4 vs Xbox One articles with respect to multiplats.

As for Nintendo  ... Have they been taking any risks with respect to IPs? Have they been diverging from the norm and the conventional? I'm just curious. Enlighten me if you find me ignorant.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Listen, I don't want to start a fanboy war. I agree with you that the PS3 actually did have some better multiplats then the 360 last year and probably was a better console to get in 2013 then, well, any. Look up the ratings yourself though, most XBOX multiplats are higher rated than on PlayStation. Also, the PS4 is just another console. Though Nintendo's consoles may not always do as well or be as superior, they always offer play styles only on them. You can get the "Sony" feel on PC or XBOX just without some exclusives.

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC