By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Fun game for the weekend - annoy racists

Any British who want to fuck with UKIP this weekend here's how; send stuff through the post to:

UKIP FREEPOST RLSU-HZBG-UBBG

Lexdrum House

TQ12 6UT

Empty envelopes work nicely, or envelopes stuffed with their torn up racism leaflets, fast food leaflets, sandwich bags of dog poo, sandwich bags of human poo, whatever you can think of. The thing to remember is that they have to pay for it (A4 envelopes cost more to post), but they also have to accept delivery.

Try subterfuge by writing in crayon, so it looks like it's from a UKIP supporter, or writing 'To Lovely Uncle Nigel' on it, so it looks like it's from a UKIP supporter. Or just baffle them with a double bluff, 'This parcel does not contain bricks'.

Enjoy!

(And I'm not responding to fascists/racists so if you want to flame, go ahead, I really couldn't give a shit)

Around the Network

You need to learn your politics.

BNP ====== Raciest
UKIP ====== NOT raciest

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I kind of enjoy Nigel in the EU. He is the only one that I feel is insane enough to say something that might be actually closer to the truth.

I'm not that they're the raciest (that's clearly Plaid Cymru). I'm saying that they are racist.

They must not welcome folks from 3rd world nations with open arms for them to be labeled "racists" in the UK.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Political discussion is welcome here, but directly telling people to send shit (literally) to other people, no matter what organisation it is, isnt a welcome "discussion" on these forums.

If you want to make a serious thread about UKIP feel free, but Im locking this one up.

I'm not a fan of the UKIP either but this just sounds kind of stupid. What would you possibly gain from sending envelopes full of shit to them?