By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Gamepad Is Ready For Mario Kart 8. Is Yours?

WTF you talking about?! My GamePad has been ready since 2012! My body, though, is ready for Mario Kart 13!

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:

WTF you talking about?! My GamePad has been ready since 2012! My body, though, is ready for Mario Kart 13!

If Mario Kart 8 looks and plays like this, I wonder what experience Mario Kart 13 would be :O

If there's one Mario Kart iteration every 3 years, that's 15 years from now... Will our consoles be purely VR?!  WILL OUR CONSOLES BE CHIPS WE PLUG INTO OUR BRAINS!?!?

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

One thing I really really wish Nintendo had included in the original design of the controller is back lit buttons. It's so hard to see what you're doing sometimes, especially with the brightness from the controller screen. Add that to this and you've definitely got something. ;)

I don't know... But my body is ready enough for me and my Gamepad!

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

super_etecoon said:
One thing I really really wish Nintendo had included in the original design of the controller is back lit buttons. It's so hard to see what you're doing sometimes, especially with the brightness from the controller screen. Add that to this and you've definitely got something. ;)

Yeah no kidding, what with you looking at the controller's buttons instead of the TV screen.  

Around the Network

How come your GamePad has those cool stickers?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

ZyroXZ2 said:
Nintentacle said:

If Mario Kart 8 looks and plays like this, I wonder what experience Mario Kart 13 would be :O

If there's one Mario Kart iteration every 3 years, that's 15 years from now... Will our consoles be purely VR?!  WILL OUR CONSOLES BE CHIPS WE PLUG INTO OUR BRAINS!?!?

You have to be careful though if you are a multi-console owner, you won't have enough space to help you read or tell jokes.

Mines broke, so it's not ready. :(

Einsam_Delphin said:
super_etecoon said:

Yeah no kidding, what with you looking at the controller's buttons instead of the TV screen.  

He has a point, I mean... Do you actually look at the buttons before you press them? lol

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
super_etecoon said:

He has a point, I mean... Do you actually look at the buttons before you press them? lol

Uh no, nobody does!