By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Gamepad Is Ready For Mario Kart 8. Is Yours?

Plenty of racing games on WiiU to choose from, MK8, All-Stars Racing, Project Cars, The 90's Arcade Racer, Road Redemption, but Shhh WiiU has no games ;)

Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
super_etecoon said:
One thing I really really wish Nintendo had included in the original design of the controller is back lit buttons. It's so hard to see what you're doing sometimes, especially with the brightness from the controller screen. Add that to this and you've definitely got something. ;)

Yeah no kidding, what with you looking at the controller's buttons instead of the TV screen.  

He has a point, I mean... Do you actually look at the buttons before you press them? lol

Ok guys...can you all for a moment step off your better than thou attitude and understand that I have people play my WiiU that have never played a console before.  They get frustrated not knowing which button to push.  Normally you can look down at the controller to see which letter it is, but because of the brightness of the screen they can't. It's not a deal breaker, of course, but would have been a nice addition.