By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Just got a whole lot better in 2008

>Also stability is an issue which is why I've yet to buy an Xbox (will be getting one soon now thats it a little more stable though)

well, I was talking about "positive" aspect, but yeah, if it's a car, it would never be allowed to be released.

Microsoft's Vista and 360 are just unacceptable.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

i still dont think it passes the 07 line-up that it had

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

kirby007 said:
ssj12 said:
kirby007 said:
ssj12 said:
your list fails

explain...

its missing so many titles on both consoles its not even funny

very good, now work his list out :)

*sigh* fine... but I'll add the Wii just for the heck of it. Bolded Exclusives

360:  Too Human, Ninja Gaiden IIGeOW 2, Grand Theft Auto 4, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Army of Two, Pure, Banjo Kazooie 3, Alan Wake, Infinite Undiscovery, Left 4 Dead,
Last Remnant, Condemned 2, World in Conflict, Splinter Cell: Conviction,

PS3:  Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom: Confrontation, Tekken 6, White Knight Story, Infamous, Grand Theft Auto 4, Fallout 3, SingStar, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2, Killzone 2, MLB '08: The Show, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, Gran Turismo 5, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Army of Two, Pure, Last Remnant, The Agency, The Getaway, L.A. Noire, Metal Gear Online, Condemned 2, World in Conflict,

Wii:  Okami, Harvest Moon Heroes, Wii Fit, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearer, Rock Band, Wii Music, Mario Kart Wii 

Now lets compare the line ups properly. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@kingofwale

lol, Agreed

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Omg these topics get so old fast first of all no one knows when half of these games are even coming out. How many of these games are even dated? Fable 2 I know for a fact is not, I have been waiting for it who is to say that game is 2008?
We will find out which system had the stronger line up in 2008 in December until then threads like this really need to get buried.

PS3(60GB)/360(Elite)/Wii/SNES/Ultimate Gaming PC owner :)

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
kirby007 said:
ssj12 said:
kirby007 said:
ssj12 said:
your list fails

explain...

360:  Too Human, Ninja Gaiden IIGeOW 2, Grand Theft Auto 4, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Army of Two, Pure, Banjo Kazooie 3, Alan Wake, Infinite Undiscovery, Left 4 Dead,

PS3:  Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom: Confrontation, Tekken 6, White Knight Story, Infamous, Grand Theft Auto 4, Fallout 3, SingStar, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2, Killzone 2, MLB '08: The Show, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, Gran Turismo 5, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Army of Two, Pure, Last Remnant, The Agency, The Getaway, L.A. Noire, Metal Gear Online, Condemned 2, World in Conflict,

Wii:  Okami, Harvest Moon Heroes, Wii Fit, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearer, Rock Band, Wii Music, Mario Kart Wii 

very good:), this is the post of the day maybe even of the week.

by making that post you made an example of how too make a good post.

this should have been in the OP.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Both have very good 2008 lineups.

I think PS3 lineup will drive more uplift than 360 though as while 360 library is broadening too many people see it as FPS only and ignore the other games while the majority of the audience for GOW2 etc. already have a 360.

PS3 is behind and this year is its first full year after a holiday with a strong library, and its brand ensures a more diverse set of potential owners will respond to the different games.

Neutral opinion but I believe the following months will show that PS3 got bigger boost than 360 from new games.

Whether I'm right or wrong the good news is whichever you own games will be good this year.

And if you own both... well, happy days (I don't, but I've got a good imagination).

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Saiyan_Princ3 said:
It is true that FFX-2 and FFXII arent great. The fact is. FF fans will buy em no matter what. Well not exactly. But by the look of it. FFXIII does look amazing. You have to admit.

FF12 also looked amazing.  Then when people played it and heard the story they were let down.

Well mostly when they heard the story... but if anything i think history has shown that you can't judge a final fantasy game on it's graphics. 

ssj12 said:
kirby007 said:
ssj12 said:
kirby007 said:
ssj12 said:
your list fails

explain...

Wii:  Okami, Harvest Moon Heroes, Wii Fit, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearer, Rock Band, Wii Music, Mario Kart Wii , Opoona, Project 0, Brawl, Final Fantasy Wiiware, LostWinds, Eternity's Child, Boom Blox, Deadly Creatures, Dr. Mario, Tales of Symphonia, Red Steel 2, Factor 5 project,

fixed!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

it seems i pwned the topic with facts =P

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453