By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo to offer a season pass, World is over as we know

Tagged games:

pezus said:
Devil_Survivor said:
pezus said:
Kresnik said:
Good heavens, day 1 DLC from Nintendo? Genuinely surprised by this.

Smart business move and I don't particularly have a problem with it, but goes against a lot of the values Nintendo fans are proud of.

Suddenly EA looks a lot better

Well maybe when Nintendo releases buggy games then to be patched 5 or 6 times to be playable lol. Sorry EA :).

I said better, not perfect.

So your saying Nintendo is perfect then? That says all coming from you ;).

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Smart business move and I don't particularly have a problem with it, but goes against a lot of the values Nintendo fans are proud of.

How can it be a smart business move to alienate your fans?

Fu....ng hate DLC.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

pezus said:
Devil_Survivor said:
pezus said:
Devil_Survivor said:
pezus said:
Kresnik said:

Suddenly EA looks a lot better

Well maybe when Nintendo releases buggy games then to be patched 5 or 6 times to be playable lol. Sorry EA :).

I said better, not perfect.

So your saying Nintendo is perfect then? That says all coming from you ;).

No, that's not what I'm saying. I don't understand how you could come to that conclusion.

I'm saying EA should look a lot better than they previously did in the eyes of Nintendo fans yet they are not perfect (because of the reason you mentioned, as an example).

I was being sarcastic about the you thinking Nintenod is perfect. EA needs to look better in the eyes of all fans, not just Nintendo, this should help lol.

nitekrawler1285 said:
Kresnik said:

How can it be a smart business move to alienate your fans?

Ha! Logic!

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
pezus said:

You know this excuse would work for every other game that does this, right?

what do you think about Ellie's DLC pz?

Click HERE and be happy