By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Crash or Jak? If you were to choose one for PS4

Which one would you prefer on PS4

Jak and Daxter 46 29.11%

Crash Bandicoot 93 58.86%

See Results 19 12.03%

Total:158

Tried playing J&D collection on Vita and it ruined it for me.

Have amazing memories of Crash 3.

Crash

Around the Network
Wright said:

Never...ehhhhh, how can I put this. I've never played either Crash nor Jak.

You should play the original Crash trilogy for the PSX and the first Jak game for the PS2! You are not going to regret it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wright said:

if you have a PS3 you could try the Jak HD Collection and Crash is downloadable oon both Vita and PS3.  Id recommend them.  

Crash, I don't even care if Naughty Dog works on it. Get Sanzaru on the job, anyone but Activision.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Crash by Platinum Games.

Around the Network

In real life, given the option between crashing and jacking, I often choose to jack before I crash.

Jak wins.

JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:

if you have a PS3 you could try the Jak HD Collection and Crash is downloadable oon both Vita and PS3.  Id recommend them.  

Bad thing I don't have a Ps3 xD

AZWification said:
Wright said:

You should play the original Crash trilogy for the PSX and the first Jak game for the PS2! You are not going to regret it!

Yeah, I've heard good things about those. But I can't play them as I don't own any of those consoles xD

Wright said:
JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:

awwh :/  I didnt think you did.  Maybe pick it up when it drops price or something.  Lots of good games on PS3 if you ever decide to get one

JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:
JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:

awwh :/  I didnt think you did.  Maybe pick it up when it drops price or something.  Lots of good games on PS3 if you ever decide to get one

I want, but it is still too damn expensive where I live. 280 euros bundled with The Last of Us, or 260 without anything at all. For 120 euros more, I can get a Ps4. Prices makes no sense at times.

And there's one at 80 euros used, but...unlike with games, I've never trusted used hardware.