By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think about him?

Why all the hate, he's trying 80 65.57%

He's a lying douchebag 42 34.43%

Total:122

It's amazing how Tales DOMINATED his poll, and now we're getting a game that Namco previously said they weren't going to localize, and people still find reasons to complain.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:

He tends to hype things up a bit too much, and at times his words suggest something that is truly spectacular, when in reality it's (marginally) good to great. I think he is doing his job and getting games on the system, so in that sense I don't think he is "full of crap", but I do find his hype meter is a bit too high and that often leads to disappointment. For that I would say people should just manage their expectations and be patient.

I agree he hyped things like the best ever but for now he already give me the reasons to buy a Vita... if he continue to making the JRPG pool to come to west then I'm sold and take my money.

Wasn't Tales of Hearts R a shit remake or was it another Tales remake that was it?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
Wasn't Tales of Hearts R a shit remake or was it another Tales remake that was it?

It is the definitive version of the game that scores avg. 9/10 on 3DS... I won't ever call it a shit.

The only lack compared with the original is the DLCs... everything else is improved (including graphics).

Maybe we should just be happy that somebody at Sony cares about the Vita.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
AlphaCielago said:

It is the definitive version of the game that scores avg. 9/10 on 3DS... I won't ever call it a shit.

The only lack compared with the original is the DLCs... everything else is improved (including graphics).

Tales of Hearts never released on the 3DS, is this the right post you're quoting? I don't think this game had DLC :p

AlphaCielago said:

Tales of Hearts never released on the 3DS, is this the right post you're quoting? I don't think this game had DLC :p

Sorry... my mistake... DS.

Yeap... it had a lot of DLCs in Japan but they are missing in the west release.

Me. "Uhh uhh new vita games HURR DURR #JRPGVita" "I cant announce anything, only publishers" HURRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

FU CHARID :)

ethomaz said:

I agree he hyped things like the best ever but for now he already give me the reasons to buy a Vita... if he continue to making the JRPG pool to come to west then I'm sold and take my money.

Can't say I disagree with you. There are a lot of great games from Japan that I am interested in, and if he is helping them come over then I am all for it - even if it is only in digital format.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

ethomaz said:

AlphaCielago said:

Sorry... my mistake... DS.

Yeap... it had a lot of DLCs in Japan but they are missing in the west release.

Aren't those just costume DLC? Weird that they aren't in the game in the west.

Where did you see reviews where the game scored an avg of 9/10?