What do you think about him?

Why all the hate, he's trying 80 65.57%

He's a lying douchebag 42 34.43%

Total:122
kupomogli said:
lucidium said:
kupomogli said:
badgenome said:

That was Football Manager. Shahid redeemed.

So a game that was only released in Europe hyped up for a big convention that takes place in the US?  A game 99% of the gaming community couldn't give two shits about so he's redeemed?

What region does shahid work again? Let me see.. hmm

. Scee? Wonder what that last e stands for.

Where does E3 take place again?  Let me see, what does the US stand for?

You miss the point, he works at scee, it was a game coming to Europe, unless EU.twitter.com is a thing I see no other way for him to "hype a game in one region only".

What this comes down to is you have unrealistic expectations because you do not understand the industry at all and have a bee in your bonnet because you think only massive titles deserve to be hyped.

The problem is yours and yours alone.

You say he "bullshits 99% of the time" yet you have thus far failed to come up with a single thing he has lied about.

Around the Network

If he had anything to do with the recent game announcements for Vita, which he probably did, then he has most certainly done his job.

Thread should be closed, I don't see why we have rules against name calling/badmouthing fellow users that result in a ban for such users but making blatant and unfounded hatred threads is somehow different.

None of anyone points towards negative opinion are even valid, they're just unfounded assumptions and failures to understand timescales.

Nem said:

Still, theres no reason to hate on a man that brought games heavily requested by the fabase. It doesnt change the fact that the OP is QQ'ing cause he had unrealitic expectations. 

He cant control what goes over your head when he is asking you to sugest localisations for the Vita. Whoever thought PSP games were good sugestions was out of their mind. Its just not gonna happen. No one is gonna release games that are heavily pirated and fan translated. And they especially wont port + remake the game in HD. 

Localisation is not the same as port+HD remake. How can you blame the man for something that isnt his fault?

I'm not hating on him especially if you read my prior post. I commend what he has been able to do. The only person I blame is Sony for not giving him the job when he could have made a larger difference(before launch).  I just wanted to point out that you were crediting him with things he probably didn't do.  If he did do them as I said before his job is far more difficult than I imagined. 

A port isnt asking much considering that PSP games can ALREADY run on the Vita. ALL they would have to do is up res the textures(not even that much cause Vita is qHD not real HD) .That is a bare minimum of work.  It's a very realistic expectation. Sadly Sony let Vita get to where the major publishers just don't want to put in even a small amount of work.  

Once again I don't blame him.  I'm just saying stop padding his resume and that ports of already natively supported games don't equate to people asking to move mountains.   

lucidium said:
Thread should be closed, I don't see why we have rules against name calling/badmouthing fellow users that result in a ban for such users but making blatant and unfounded hatred threads is somehow different.

None of anyone points towards negative opinion are even valid, they're just unfounded assumptions and failures to understand timescales.

What about people that make disgusting posts about shit? What should happen to them?

Around the Network

I like him... it is a really hard job to support Vita when nobody wants to port/develop to it.

BTW the pool that he did.

He is working in more JRPGs for Vita

I need the option he is delivering in the thread's pool please.

Ohhhh and Tales of Innocence seems to be the next one... cool.

He's doing good enough

He tends to hype things up a bit too much, and at times his words suggest something that is truly spectacular, when in reality it's (marginally) good to great. I think he is doing his job and getting games on the system, so in that sense I don't think he is "full of crap", but I do find his hype meter is a bit too high and that often leads to disappointment. For that I would say people should just manage their expectations and be patient.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS