By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think about him?

Why all the hate, he's trying 80 65.57%

He's a lying douchebag 42 34.43%

Total:122
GdaTyler said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I'd like to see a lot more come from him, but then again he only has so much he can reasonably do. If the guys at the top don't give him the resources to go after really good games then there isn't much he can do about it.

What I hate is he likes to overhype things that don't exist, which pisses me off. If something is not real stfu. Most of the time he doesn't keep his promises. 

This. 

Last year after E3 he was hyping #jrpgvita and saying we've got big announcements, never before heard of exclusives for #jrpgvita coming soon.  He kept doing this and then the next even came, nothing.  He later did it again saying there would be a huge announcement on a certain date.  Again, nothing.  I hate the guy honestly.  Hyping us up and then not delivering.  Then again, that's all Sony has been the past two years.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
GdaTyler said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I'd like to see a lot more come from him, but then again he only has so much he can reasonably do. If the guys at the top don't give him the resources to go after really good games then there isn't much he can do about it.

What I hate is he likes to overhype things that don't exist, which pisses me off. If something is not real stfu. Most of the time he doesn't keep his promises. 

This. 

Last year after E3 he was hyping #jrpgvita and saying we've got big announcements, never before heard of exclusives for #jrpgvita coming soon.  He kept doing this and then the next even came, nothing.  He later did it again saying there would be a huge announcement on a certain date.  Again, nothing.  I hate the guy honestly.  Hyping us up and then not delivering.  Then again, that's all Sony has been the past two years.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/21/tales-of-hearts-r-coming-to-ps-vita-this-winter/

I'm not exactly mad at him. I mean when Sony wait until well after they have bungled something to go and get software for the platform what really did we have any right to expect? He's done well managing to convince anyone to put their game on Vita and that alone is a huge challenge. He needs to be a bit more transparent with some of the things he says to avoid confusion or disappointment. Or he could remain more quiet and simply claim success when the projects are final.

I wish Sony didn't half ass things and had him going around 18 months before Vita launched so that we would have seen many of the titles we expected and the excitement that comes with unproven Playstation hardware devs seem to love oh so much.

I wonder if he can get a #INSERTGENREVita thing going.  Spread out the love for other kinds of games.  

He is a little over exuberant sometimes, but he does good work. Leave Shahid alone!

Nem said:

He has delivered. Look at Tales of Hearts R, recently revealed. Freedom wars, over my dead body 2 and Soul sacrifice delta are all coming aswell.

Your expectations of an HD remake of a PSP game release are overblown. Its your fault for having set unrealistic goals.

Did he really do that?  If he really has to convince even Sony to localize their own games then his job is far more difficult that I imagined.  

Those expectations aren't unrealistic.  PSV has more power and up ports are the popular new thing as a token investment that doesnt take much time or money from devs.  Expecting a full blown Vita title  would be far more unrealistic expectations.  

Around the Network

Full of crap...

Tjis japanese might want to avoid that. See, shit is like a bank account. When you keep depositing it in, it's gotta come out sometime and when you let it sit and fester.in there, let it smell and rot in your gut, it comes out with your principle plus plenty of interest.

And the poop from closer to your stomach pushes down on the poop nearer to the chocolate starfish making the diameter of the turd wider. It will also be drier bc the large intestines job is to soak up water. So you vould possibly have a large and dry turd in anal cavity, best to poop out soon, dont be full of crap.

nitekrawler1285 said:
Nem said:

He has delivered. Look at Tales of Hearts R, recently revealed. Freedom wars, over my dead body 2 and Soul sacrifice delta are all coming aswell.

Your expectations of an HD remake of a PSP game release are overblown. Its your fault for having set unrealistic goals.

Did he really do that?  If he really has to convince even Sony to localize their own games then his job is far more difficult that I imagined.  

Those expectations aren't unrealistic.  PSV has more power and up ports are the popular new thing as a token investment that doesnt take much time or money from devs.  Expecting a full blown Vita title  would be far more unrealistic expectations.  

Still, theres no reason to hate on a man that brought games heavily requested by the fabase. It doesnt change the fact that the OP is QQ'ing cause he had unrealitic expectations. 

He cant control what goes over your head when he is asking you to sugest localisations for the Vita. Whoever thought PSP games were good sugestions was out of their mind. Its just not gonna happen. No one is gonna release games that are heavily pirated and fan translated. And they especially wont port + remake the game in HD. 

Localisation is not the same as port+HD remake. How can you blame the man for something that isnt his fault?

Shaunaka said:
kupomogli said:

This. 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/21/tales-of-hearts-r-coming-to-ps-vita-this-winter/

This was announced how long ago?  A week or two.  This certainly wasn't announce during the events that he hyped up, some events where the Vita wasn't mentioned despite him hyping up about expecting great games to be announced then for the Vita.  Try again.

kupomogli said:

This was announced how long ago?  A week or two.  This certainly wasn't announce during the events that he hyped up, some events where the Vita wasn't mentioned despite him hyping up about expecting great games to be announced then for the Vita.  Try again.

Out of interest, what events and announcements are you talking about?

I remember him hyping up a non-port big title which turned out to be Football Manager.

I remember him hyping up Gamescom because that was where he got to go crazy with indie announcements.

And I remember him at various stages saying that #JRPGVita was coming along but it was tough work.

I don't remember him announcing any specific dates (other than Gamescom) which you seem to be making out he did.  So do you have any proof of that? 

Kresnik said:

Out of interest, what events and announcements are you talking about?

I remember him hyping up a non-port big title which turned out to be Football Manager.

I remember him hyping up Gamescom because that was where he got to go crazy with indie announcements.

And I remember him at various stages saying that #JRPGVita was coming along but it was tough work.

I don't remember him announcing any specific dates (other than Gamescom) which you seem to be making out he did.  So do you have any proof of that? 

"Oh and there is an AMAZING big title coming to Vita. I can’t tell you anything about it, except that you are gonna be hooked for hours."

"I’m sure you will enjoy the show, nobody has forgotten about Vita, trust me

And I’m hoping to get some more stuff signed before E3. Something for everyone"

Another tweet said that “its not indie, it’s not a port.”

Yet E3 came and there wasn't anything we haven't heard of already.  The man is full of bullshit 99% of the time.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/05/09/shahid-ahmad-of-sony-teases-an-amazing-big-title-coming-to-vita-you-are-gonna-be-hooked-for-hours/