By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - BOLD & DARING Prediction XO will never go below 60k WW any week this year

The prediction will come true

yes 35 24.14%

no 92 63.45%

not sure 15 10.34%

Total:142
Damagon said:
Oh don't worry I remembered :)

You guys!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Epic bump! Someone should make a ''XB1 will go under 40k WW this month'' topic. That'd be fucking epic. I dare someone to show some balls and do this!

Ye I was wrong

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

Ye I was wrong

No denial, no fun. 0/10 

kirby007 said:

Ye I was wrong

this is the second week in a row

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Have ya seen this weeks numbers as well as NPD o.O

in the US with Titanfall/price drops/heavy bundling/etc it was avg 62k per week in march.

WW numbers this week might be 88k (which might be a little overtracked in the US (56k week a month after titanfall?)

Well good luck to you, i think May(towards the end) it'll hit under 60k

Dat prediction doe lol ^_^

Damagon said:
Oh don't worry I remembered :)

Ruthless lol! 

Welp, another prediction destroyed.

Actually it's my first one that is wrong

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby makes the effort,good on him

should push your bid for some user tournament success

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt