By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - If This Keeps Up, Xbox One Has A Big PS4 Problem

What type of fitting is used for those curves? It doesn't look right. I'd like to see a graph like that for an entire generation PS3, 360 or whatever.

Around the Network

Another Xbox is doomed article *yawns*

Wake me up when PS4 has a worthwhile exclusive.

- Moderated,

Carl.

kupomogli said:

Or it could be other things. Like how support for the 360 practically dropped off after three years

Can you explain to me how "support" for the X360 dropped off after 3 years?   

1. Regular system updates still hit the X360.   Have even been some big changes in just the past 2 years (several years into the device).

2. New apps and new games come out on regular basis.  

3. I have no idea what you are talking about.

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

cpg716 said:
kupomogli said:

Or it could be other things. Like how support for the 360 practically dropped off after three years

Can you explain to me how "support" for the X360 dropped off after 3 years?   

1. Regular system updates still hit the X360.   Have even been some big changes in just the past 2 years (several years into the device).

2. New apps and new games come out on regular basis.  

3. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Something allot of people keep forgetting thouge is that ALLOT of country's dont have the xb1 yet.
But i highly doubt that that wil get the xb1 in the lead since microseft has said that it wont launch until this holiday season.
And by that time, allot of people who want a 8th gen console wil already have a ps4.

Around the Network

fps_d0minat0r -

Your chart shows a difference of 6 games.. between the 2 consoles.. 6..

cpg716 said:
fps_d0minat0r -

way to miss the point of his chart... look under and see how many were kinect games / move games.

then compare that to the list of 'proper' games

And how do you call what Nintendo has? :p

Nah talking seriously, just wait for a big exclusive to release on ps4 (infamous was a small one) and you'll see the meaning of sales.

setsunatenshi said:
cpg716 said:
fps_d0minat0r -

way to miss the point of his chart... look under and see how many were kinect games / move games.

Not missing the point.. the Kinect sold 25 million units..    and ALL of those games are NOT Kinect only.. they had Kinect SUPPORT..         Still proves my point.. Microsoft did NOT drop support for their console..   and the difference was 6 games... 

cpg716 said:
setsunatenshi said:
cpg716 said:
fps_d0minat0r -

Not missing the point.. the Kinect sold 25 million units..    and ALL of those games are NOT Kinect only.. they had Kinect SUPPORT..         Still proves my point.. Microsoft did NOT drop support for their console..   and the difference was 6 games... 

erm, sorry but I think you need to check the list. those are Kinnect games, kinnect wasn't optional on most of them for sure. maybe i'm missing a couple, but dance central series, kinnect sports series, kinnectimals, kinnect training, ultimate workout, your shape fitness, dance paradise, kung fu, etc etc...

if you don't see how that's dropping the support for 'real' games, then I think you're being desingenuous