By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Phil Spencer: "Bringing more than hype, bringing Games"(for E3)

What games you guys want to see at E3 btw

Around the Network

Shots fired.

Color me interested ....

EDIT

I'd like to see

A new Conker (full game and not a downloadable)

That rumored platinum XBO exclusive

New IPs in general

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Isn't bringing games kind of the purpose? It's not like they're doing anything special here..

Gonna be good.

Around the Network

That's what I hope from both Sony and MS. Sony brings me Demon's Souls 2 and Microsoft delivers a new Banjo Kazooie.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I feel like after the announcement disaster of last year they feel the need to fix the tvtvtvsportssportstv problem by replacing every other word with "game"

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

and just like last year when they hyped their E3 and when majore nelson sai he cant wait for the truth and qlmost everything pennelo said.... this guy will eat his words

Are they under the impression Sony won't be bringing games??? I'm pretty sure Sony will not be at E3 to sell vacuum cleaners but could be wrong...

Games at E3? Surely you jest!

Boy between this and the promise of seeing DriveClub again (again), I don't know if I'll be able to sleep at all between now and June!